996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

CT/NY/NJ DYNO DAY on Dec 8/9 in Stratford CT EPLabs.net

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
CT/NY/NJ DYNO DAY on Dec 8/9 in Stratford CT EPLabs.net

WHAT: Porsche/Audi Dyno Day
DATE: Saturday, Dec 8th and *Sunday if there are enough cars (25+)*
TIME: 8AM-6PM
726 Woodend Rd.
Stratford, CT 06615

Cost: $85 for 3 pulls including a/f. Color print outs of all 3 plots will be provided.

THIS IS A MUSTANG AWD-500 se (you will not need to pull your shaft out!) THis is the Same dyno EVOMS and Imagineauto use.

Please contact dynoday@eplabs.net to reserve your space to dyno. Cash, paypal or CC will be accepted prior to the dyno day. Full payment will be necessary to reserve your dyno spot.

Please note, space is limited and will fill up fast. This event is open to all Porsche/Audi makes and models.

Feel free to spread the word and invite friends, all will be welcome.

This is a ridiculous Deal to get some numbers up. My feeling is we will need two days of dynoing. So get crackin y'all.

Suman

PS 85 dollars are you kidding me LOL!

Old 11-07-2007, 02:20 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Tony at EPL is a really good guy. I have run on his dyno with my S4 and can tell everyone that his shop is really well run and he has a crew of people who know what they are doing. Unfortunately I don't think I am going to be able to make this one but those who do will no regret it. Good luck guys!

Old 11-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Rasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really nice
Suman, I have read about your car, will it be there? Good luck to all sounds like a rippin time.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Rasputin
Suman, I have read about your car, will it be there? Good luck to all sounds like a rippin time.

I hope so! Lets see what Steve at IA thinks? chime.... lol

Old 11-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Rasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really nice
Originally Posted by Highhats
I hope so! Lets see what Steve at IA thinks? chime.... lol
Good luck man....dreamin of a big build someday

Old 11-07-2007, 03:31 PM
nerdhotrod is infamous around these partsnerdhotrod is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by str8blst
Tony at EPL is a really good guy. I have run on his dyno with my S4 and can tell everyone that his shop is really well run and he has a crew of people who know what they are doing. Unfortunately I don't think I am going to be able to make this one but those who do will no regret it. Good luck guys!

Thanks for the kind words Allan... Too bad you cant make it, I would have loved to see what the 996 put down!!

Old 11-07-2007, 07:33 PM
AIRjordan23 is infamous around these parts
anyone know roughly how far this is away from NYC?

i might be interested in this.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by AIRjordan23
anyone know roughly how far this is away from NYC?

i might be interested in this.

No traffic? an hour but I would say an hour and change from west side highway.

S

Old 11-07-2007, 10:28 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
wohoo!! count me in!! do i get a free run since it's a day before my birthday?

Old 11-08-2007, 08:07 AM
Guys even if your not dynoing stop by, There will be a good amount of enthusiasts there just hangin out. Should be good times!

S

Old 11-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Turbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really nice
Suman ,Tony
I'm in.
Elliot

Old 11-08-2007, 07:20 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Suman
What will the weather be like? I am still waiting for my heads to be finished!!! They have to regrind my cams!!! So how is your car coming along?
R

Old 11-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by robmd99
Suman
What will the weather be like? I am still waiting for my heads to be finished!!! They have to regrind my cams!!! So how is your car coming along?
R
hey Doc, been following your build and some others for months. just got approved by the 6speed gods, not sure if any rhyme or reason to their registration process but just wanted to say i am looking forward to your car running. Should be a potent package.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:48 PM
nerdhotrod is infamous around these partsnerdhotrod is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Turbohead
Suman ,Tony
I'm in.
Elliot
Hey Elliot,

Ill email you tomorrow with a time! Very interested to see what your car makes.

Thanks
Tony

Old 11-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by robmd99
Suman
R
Should be cold and dry. The dyno room will be warm once a car or two is dyno'ed.

We will likely have the doors open all day, so the sae correction will most likely be correcting down.

Basically, it will be good turbo weather in CT!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CT/NY/NJ DYNO DAY on Dec 8/9 in Stratford CT EPLabs.net