Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: GT3 Sport seats again, new pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 04:22 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
PRICE UPDATE $1275 FS: GT3 Sport seats again, new pics

Price updated to 1275 plus Shipping, If I don't have a firm buyer this week I will be shipping them home and keeping them for when I sell the car down the road.

Buyer never sent payment so they are for sale again. GT3 Sport seats, Black leather, power, heated (rare option) Porsche crest in head rest. 1375 Plus shipping OBO Seats are in Texas, packaged and ready to ship! based on previous shipping quotes between 200-300, 300 is to California

PM me if intereted.

Attached Images      

Last edited by bavorak; 07-27-2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: price change
Old 07-24-2008, 04:23 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
one more

Attached Images  
Old 07-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
are they Memory

Old 07-24-2008, 10:55 PM
Speedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud of
seems like a damn good price, good luck with the sale!

Old 07-25-2008, 05:06 AM
Originally Posted by Speedy996tt
seems like a damn good price, good luck with the sale!
Thanks, this is a very good price for fully optioned seats, someone will get a very nice set of seats.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:44 AM
RocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant future
Do you happen to know what the weight diff is between these and full power seats?

Old 07-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by RocC4S
Do you happen to know what the weight diff is between these and full power seats?
Not sure, maybe someone else can chime in. These weigh approx 46 lbs each.

Old 07-25-2008, 04:02 PM
911Joel is infamous around these parts
Free Bump

Were these seats an option in the 996? Im curious because I have these exact seats but I wasnt sure if the previous owner upgraded or it was an option.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zookie
are they Memory
??????????

Old 07-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Zookie
??????????
I'm not sure, how can I find out? Are there memory buttons on the seats or would it be located in the door sill area? I got the car today and there are no memory buttons in the car, I can call the indie who is holding them for me and ask him to look if there are memory buttons somewhere on the seats themselves if you want.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by 911Joel
Free Bump

Were these seats an option in the 996? Im curious because I have these exact seats but I wasnt sure if the previous owner upgraded or it was an option.
I think these were an option, they are standard in the GT3.

Old 07-25-2008, 09:17 PM
SilverBlue is infamous around these parts
I did this comparison a few years back. There is about a 6 lb. difference btwn. the standard, full power seat and these sport seats. I don't think the car will notice the weight savings.

Originally Posted by RocC4S

Old 07-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Euclid is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 911Joel
Free Bump

They are an option.
Listed as "Sport seats" on my original '02 window sticker.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Price updated to 1275 plus shipping, if I don't have a firm buyer this week I will be shipping them home and keeping them for when I sell the car down the road.

Old 07-27-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by bavorak
Price updated to 1275 plus shipping, if I don't have a firm buyer this week I will be shipping them home and keeping them for when I sell the car down the road.

where is home?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: GT3 Sport seats again, new pics