911 1964- to current Porsche 911, from the air-cooled days to the current 997

FRAUD ALERT - Chad Schmidt of 248 Sunnybrooke in Troy, IL 62294 - FRAUD ALERT !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 10:26 PM
dilliandogg is infamous around these parts
FRAUD ALERT - Chad Schmidt of 248 Sunnybrooke in Troy, IL 62294 - FRAUD ALERT !!!

Do NOT trust Chad Schmidt of 248 Sunnybrooke in Troy, IL 62294. He bounces checks. He was sold a set of wheels and the check never cleared. The wheels were shipped out of good faith prior to cashing his check. He told me his check was good and it ended up bouncing. I was stupid enough to trust him and ship the wheels to him before waiting for the check to clear. Now he has my wheels and I never got paid a dime. Be careful. Do NOT trust this man. His checks will bounce. Again, his name is Chad Schmidt. You've all been warned

Last edited by dilliandogg; 10-16-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:28 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Did you file a report with the local police, or a small claims court case? Does he have a username on this site, or where did you find him?

Old 10-18-2012, 09:32 AM
964collector is infamous around these parts
Its a pitty that you can trust almost nobody in those days. where is the honour??? fk *******s...

Old 11-10-2012, 09:46 PM
67427 is infamous around these parts
Criminal offense

Originally Posted by dilliandogg
Do NOT trust Chad Schmidt of 248 Sunnybrooke in Troy, IL 62294. He bounces checks. He was sold a set of wheels and the check never cleared. The wheels were shipped out of good faith prior to cashing his check. He told me his check was good and it ended up bouncing. I was stupid enough to trust him and ship the wheels to him before waiting for the check to clear. Now he has my wheels and I never got paid a dime. Be careful. Do NOT trust this man. His checks will bounce. Again, his name is Chad Schmidt. You've all been warned
In the state of Florida it is a crime to knowingly issue an NSF check, hence you may contact the State Attorney's office located where the culprit lives to see if that State has the same law.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:10 PM
chad951 is infamous around these parts
The author of this thread is a liar and and a cheat. Those of you that posted a remark in this thread ever wonder why someone would join a forum just to post a single slanderous post? The truth, which I can prove without a shadow of a doubt, is that Mike Hobocan (original post author) actually defrauded me on a set of Porsche Ruf rims that I purchased from him months ago. He is mad because I called him out on his little scam to the Porsche community on rennlist. As a childish retaliation he decided to go and commit defamation of character by posting several slanderous posts like this about me on sites that he figured I would not see. If you so care to read about the whole event one can do so here My original rennlist post

Post 64 has the proof that this guy is a liar and a theif: Post #64 in thread above

Moderators: The original post in this thread is blatant defamation of character under Illinois state law. The same post has been made on several other sites but have since been removed. A post just like this is being retained on the pelicanparts forums for legal reasons on my behalf. For the second time, please remove this thread immediately as I do not need multiple copies of this trash out there. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please feel free to contact me any time about this matter.

Thank you,
Chad Schmidt