Fabspeed's New 1987 Factory Slantnose

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 04:49 PM
kjchristopher is infamous around these parts
Nice sound. Never realized that the stock unit was so restrictive.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:14 PM
christianferrar is infamous around these parts
Yes, it is from what I hear from my tuner friends. But again, it is old tech, so not totally surprising I guess.

You are right that it sure sounds sweet now though.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:11 PM
mdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud of
did you guys come out with the new headers yet?

Old 07-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
930T Headers will be available soon... More information will be available regarding the status when we return from vacation.

Old 07-04-2008, 02:02 PM
mdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud of
Cool I am interested to see the price range they will be in

Old 08-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
We are in the final stages of R&D on our 930Turbo headers, and Fabspeed will be accepting preorders for anybody interested in the Header system.
* The Fabspeed headers will work with the stock muffler or any aftermarket muffler designed to fit like OEM.
*The system will include a drip accumulator with double swivels and Aerquip lines with adaptors and a graphite steel layered gasket for the drip accumulator. 7/8" custom braided oil lines with correct 30mm radius Porsche style ball end will be included to replace the stock oil lines.
* Hardware necessary for installation includes copper nuts for the header/manifold mounting with copper gaskets for no leaks and purges.

I would be happy to answer any questions that you guys might have about the 930 headers. Please feel free to send me a pm or give me a call.

Old 08-05-2008, 12:20 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Man that looks really nice. Any more recent pics of the car?

Old 08-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Former Vendor
Here is a recent pic of the Car with some new shoes

Old 08-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Former Vendor

Old 08-07-2008, 05:19 PM
speednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of light
beautiful car..but i like the bbs more..imo

Old 08-07-2008, 08:22 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice!!!!

BBS > HRE IMO...

Old 08-09-2008, 10:57 AM
MIK911 is infamous around these partsMIK911 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jeremy@Fabspeed
Here is a recent pic of the Car with some new shoes
Slippas>BBS>HRE

Old 08-12-2008, 11:35 AM
AudiRS is infamous around these parts
looks great with the HREs.. what are the pipes at the edge of the headers ? they are in the opposite direction of the pipes going to the ext wastegate and turbo

Old 08-18-2008, 10:38 AM
torresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that is one beautiful 930T. I want first dibs if you ever want to sell that car.
BTW is sounds fantastic!

Old 08-26-2008, 02:53 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful car and nice mods so far.
I'd paint the front grill on the 930S bumper black for a better contrast.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed's New 1987 Factory Slantnose