930 Headers: B B or Fabspeed?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 11:51 PM
1SIK930 is a splendid one to behold1SIK930 is a splendid one to behold1SIK930 is a splendid one to behold1SIK930 is a splendid one to behold1SIK930 is a splendid one to behold1SIK930 is a splendid one to behold1SIK930 is a splendid one to behold1SIK930 is a splendid one to behold
930 Headers: B B or Fabspeed?

Just wondering what you think between the two, or any other suggestions for a good header system on my 930? I have and Andial built 3.5 w/ K-27 Turbo and aftermarket exhaust. I was kinda surprised the previous owner left the headers stock. Any suggestions?

Old 08-24-2010, 07:00 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I would go for the Fabspeed. The B&B system is an old design and their products are not up to par in quality. I had 2 of their exhausts on 2 different cars and they both broke in different welds. Fabspeed has been working on some new 930 parts recently and their parts are great IMO.

Old 08-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Blitzkrieg is infamous around these parts
Mc Neil

Old 08-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 1SIK930
Just wondering what you think between the two, or any other suggestions for a good header system on my 930? I have and Andial built 3.5 w/ K-27 Turbo and aftermarket exhaust. I was kinda surprised the previous owner left the headers stock. Any suggestions?
I'm a dealer for both companies and I honestly would recommend Fabspeed for your Porsche. The guys over at Fabspeed have a lot of experience with a Porsche-specific applications and their quality is absolutely top notch!

Old 08-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Blitzkrieg is infamous around these parts
McNeil cleaned up alot of Fabspeed's jigs and increased thier quality. Their cast merge collector is sweet too, but if you can get McNeil's pulse trap collector, DO IT!

Old 10-24-2010, 01:48 PM
BadP930 is infamous around these parts
Borla?

How do these rate against Borla?

Old 11-09-2010, 03:06 AM
Plexiform is infamous around these parts
Does anyone have experience with a set of 934 headers, eliminating the muffler and positioning the turbo in the center in the rear and having a small zork tube like opening...like the old 934 race cars? I'm in the midst of trying to figure out what to do with my exhaust for a 78 930.

Old 11-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed headers for 930 911Turbo cars were developed in 2008. Kenny & I incorporated over 25+ years of ideas and technology to make these supre quality and fit the very best. 3 into1 high velocity merge collectors and cast TURBO collector that is bullet-proof and not hammered together from thin wall stainless steel tubing. 3 pieces are investment cast lox wax stainless steel.

Borla and no other company went to these expenses and never will. Fabspeed also developed high performance single and dual outlet sports mufflers for these cars with 4.5" tips and also available quad tips.

Later Mike and I developed the worlds very best Long Neck intercooler with meth injection port for all 930 cars. We developed an intercooler that is better than the Koekeln (I consulted with Dwain Dement) and has NO 1940-1950s rings and aluminum castins. WE even added shouds to seal intercooler to underside of decklid. All parts in stock and on the shelf ready to ship. Video explanations and demonstration are posted on the website.

Have a great week.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

FABSPEED Motorsport Porsche 930 headers are a work of art and come with all correct oil-lines and parts to have a simple perfect installation. We have built another 20 sets and everything is bullet proff and very strong and will NOT break nor crack.

WE also have single or dual outlet mufflers and IMSA 934 ZORK tubes (no mufflers) for sale.

Cruise by our shop and see the parts on a 935 engine that I bought.

Old 04-08-2011, 01:30 PM
jonesb930 is infamous around these parts
I have heard great things about the Fabspeed stuff as well. As you asked for other options in your first post I would recommend giving these a look as well. They are made in low volume and the quality of the fabricator is fantastic. How do I know, well they made a custom set of twin turbo headers for my project. I have heard good reports from others that have installed them. But you would not be making a mistake going with the Fabspeed in my opinion either.

Last edited by jonesb930; 10-13-2015 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:34 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
I have B&B on my 964 3.8 and i like it and i have never had any problem or issues with them. I dont have a fabspeed on any of my porsches or previous porsches but i am sure they are great.

Last edited by turtle n hare; 04-08-2011 at 02:38 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.