My Old School 930 Restoration *PICS*

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:47 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Looking good man. Is that an Autopower bar?
Looks like my old one.

Any pics of the interior and motor?
Yea it is, powder coated.

Old 03-24-2007, 11:03 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Very nice bro. I had a ride in a stripped out white 930 here in AZ recently. It had 8"s and 9"s and the same ride height as yours. It was sick.

Old 03-24-2007, 01:49 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Very nice bro. I had a ride in a stripped out white 930 here in AZ recently. It had 8"s and 9"s and the same ride height as yours. It was sick.
Hahaha Eduardo's? Just imagine that with about another 150hp....

Old 03-24-2007, 02:24 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ZLP
Hahaha Eduardo's? Just imagine that with about another 150hp....
Yup Eduardo's. Cool dude. I met him over at Alex's Ferrari shop in N Scottsdale. He just had the seats in there and nothing else. The car had just left the body shop. It sounded great and felt like a brand new car. I cannot imagine it with another 150hp.

Old 03-24-2007, 02:32 PM
ZLP
Yup Eduardo's. Cool dude. I met him over at Alex's Ferrari shop in N Scottsdale. He just had the seats in there and nothing else. The car had just left the body shop. It sounded great and felt like a brand new car. I cannot imagine it with another 150hp.
Unfortunately you rode in his car with some major fuel problems. If you see him after next week get another ride and it will feel a lot better.

Old 03-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by ZLP
Unfortunately you rode in his car with some major fuel problems. If you see him after next week get another ride and it will feel a lot better.
Cool. I look forward to it.

Old 03-24-2007, 03:21 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
That is looking so good! The old flares are so classic, what kind of hp are you running?

Old 03-24-2007, 07:20 PM
ZLP
Originally Posted by buddyg
That is looking so good! The old flares are so classic, what kind of hp are you running?
never been on a dyno

Old 03-24-2007, 08:44 PM
NaplesBound is just really niceNaplesBound is just really niceNaplesBound is just really niceNaplesBound is just really nice
The interior is the business zach. I love it!

Old 03-25-2007, 12:23 AM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
OUTSTANDING CAR. Makes you want to run and start a new project. Congratulations. Share some Accel. numbers when you get them.

Old 03-25-2007, 01:23 AM
ZLP
Originally Posted by Jean
OUTSTANDING CAR. Makes you want to run and start a new project. Congratulations. Share some Accel. numbers when you get them.
This car will not see the track but I can tell you a pulled a few cars on my buddy's EVO modified 996TT that dynoed 502AWHP from 45-130. I was running low boost.

Old 03-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
ZLP, that is easy!

No track, just a GPS datalogger will do, this thing must be seriously fast. Enjoy it.

Old 03-25-2007, 02:13 PM
ZLP
Originally Posted by Jean
ZLP, that is easy!

No track, just a GPS datalogger will do, this thing must be seriously fast. Enjoy it.
It's kinda quick When I do the EFI conversion maybe I will throw down and pick up a GPS logger. As for now I don't have one for the same reason I have not dynoed it, I don't care. This car is just my hot rod. I do enjoy reading your guys results and calculations though.

Last edited by ZLP; 03-25-2007 at 02:23 PM.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:30 PM
cajunairman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ZLP
Thanks bro! 8&9's is right! Just changed the oil since its been sitting for the last 6 months and man she's running good. Its pretty cool up here and between shifts there is a HUGE flame show!
Have the wheels been upsized diameter-wise? How big? The car looks just perfect. I'm jealous! Old skool Porsches rock!~

Old 03-25-2007, 09:38 PM
ZLP
Originally Posted by cajunairman
Have the wheels been upsized diameter-wise? How big? The car looks just perfect. I'm jealous! Old skool Porsches rock!~
Thanks, they are just 16" diameter.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My Old School 930 Restoration *PICS*