1,000whp 964?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 04:41 PM
sizare has a spectacular aura aboutsizare has a spectacular aura aboutsizare has a spectacular aura about
This is up in CT?

Old 04-25-2009, 08:24 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
He is in Florida now, the last dyno run was in CT

Attached Images  
Old 04-25-2009, 09:44 PM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
Vehicle Dynamics

Originally Posted by TRJRACING
I'm not here to debate over weight on a 964 thats what I've seen stamped on the 964 porsches as weight I won't argue what I see. Please don't debate with me, Debate with porsche, I didn't put those numbers there, porsche did. Besides I was around to see the beginning stages of Eddies first porsche back in the day when most of you guy's didn't know Eddie yet for what he did with his car's and him being the street legend he is. I'm a big fan of what Eddie does to these porsches, that's what I am intersted in. I was looking to buy a 1990 964 and 3693lbs is the weight a bone stock 964 came in at I won't argue that because that what I saw stamped on the porsche as weight, I didn't put the weight of the car there. I just go by what I read. I really don't care anyway if it is sub 3000lbs or 3693lbs stock or not I don't have a scale to weigh it myself and I don't want to debate with you, so it really doesn't matter to me. I guess you truly didn't understand my first statement to begin with, the one you first quoted me on. Take Care...

Worn out by now but this isn't an argument about stock weight.... it's about, when trying to use 1200+WHP at thr drag strip, with a car of this length and width, what WEIGHT do you have to ADD TO THE CAR and WHERE in order to keep it from wheelieing all the way down the strip.... that's the weight issue, thus as stated, a "Vehicle Dynamics" quesiton and not an argument over whatever stock is supposed to be.

SY

Old 04-30-2009, 09:03 AM
TRJRACING is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SpeedYellow
Worn out by now but this isn't an argument about stock weight.... it's about, when trying to use 1200+WHP at thr drag strip, with a car of this length and width, what WEIGHT do you have to ADD TO THE CAR and WHERE in order to keep it from wheelieing all the way down the strip.... that's the weight issue, thus as stated, a "Vehicle Dynamics" quesiton and not an argument over whatever stock is supposed to be.

SY
Dude, Why are you bringing up an old debate that isn't worth the energy? I'm worn out by it too. So leave it where it belong's in the past. I'm a Fan of Eddie's porsche and the power he is making with that beast. Also, I was around for his first porsche who made him famous. Eddie use to be very good friends with my cousin...

Old 04-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
What debate are we talking about It's is a simple debate 9.16 in a 1/4 mile, making Bello the fastest 1/4 mile Porsche in the Universe unless proved otherwise

Old 04-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by Tito
What debate are we talking about It's is a simple debate 9.16 in a 1/4 mile, making Bello the fastest 1/4 mile Porsche in the Universe unless proved otherwise
+1,Yep...

Old 05-04-2009, 09:16 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
car is an absolute BEAST. Bello was nice enough to give me a ride in it a few months back and let me tell you, it is lightning fast !!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by dinorocz
car is an absolute BEAST. Bello was nice enough to give me a ride in it a few months back and let me tell you, it is lightning fast !!!!!!!!!!
That must of been fun!!!

Old 05-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Fatlace is a jewel in the roughFatlace is a jewel in the roughFatlace is a jewel in the roughFatlace is a jewel in the rough
i just wanna know where to get those fenders and headlights..

Old 05-05-2009, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by Fatlace
i just wanna know where to get those fenders and headlights..
Eddie made those fenders for the 997 head lights...

Old 05-06-2009, 08:46 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Eddie rocks and congrats on representing the air cooled cars! AIR is always above water

Old 05-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Former Vendor
RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !
Hands down awesome stuff....

Old 06-24-2009, 09:54 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TRJRACING
That must of been fun!!!

well, I am pretty much speechless, I guess, even though I never took off on a jet on an aircraft carrier, that would be my closest comparison. It felt like 0 to 1000 in no time.

this video was taken from inside my car while I was the lucky passenger in Eddies car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOtmrh53a-4

Last edited by dinorocz; 06-24-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:45 PM
EDSM3 is infamous around these parts
Eddie Bello is the Turbo Porsche king

Old 06-25-2009, 12:37 AM
remy_topdrive is infamous around these parts
1157rwhp, that's really sick man..great job

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1,000whp 964?!