1,000whp 964?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 07:09 PM
JuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Quantum
Where you working at now Junior? I heard you met your untimely demise at The Shop.

Untimely is not accurate. The time was coming as it was getting tougher to get along with people and deal with stuff. I liked TheShop when it was just Jim and no outside influence. Lets just say the only person I like up there is Jim, the rest I could care less about and would rather not spend my time around them... we can leave it at that.

I have been tuning/building cars at the new shop in Edison NJ. The used car license has been rocking pretty good lately as well. I am also tuning @ P&L Motorsports in Chicago 2-3 times a months and do about 10-15 cars each time I go out. It all works out very nice and I am super happy with it, no dealing with bull**** or drama.

Jr

Old 04-21-2011, 09:23 AM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JuniorGTS

I have been tuning/building cars at the new shop in Edison NJ.

Jr
Bro, where's your new shop? Would love to stop by!

Old 04-21-2011, 02:54 PM
Quantum has a reputation beyond reputeQuantum has a reputation beyond reputeQuantum has a reputation beyond reputeQuantum has a reputation beyond reputeQuantum has a reputation beyond reputeQuantum has a reputation beyond reputeQuantum has a reputation beyond reputeQuantum has a reputation beyond reputeQuantum has a reputation beyond reputeQuantum has a reputation beyond reputeQuantum has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JuniorGTS
Untimely is not accurate. The time was coming as it was getting tougher to get along with people and deal with stuff. I liked TheShop when it was just Jim and no outside influence. Lets just say the only person I like up there is Jim, the rest I could care less about and would rather not spend my time around them... we can leave it at that.

I have been tuning/building cars at the new shop in Edison NJ. The used car license has been rocking pretty good lately as well. I am also tuning @ P&L Motorsports in Chicago 2-3 times a months and do about 10-15 cars each time I go out. It all works out very nice and I am super happy with it, no dealing with bull**** or drama.

Jr
Nice to know you got out of there. I'm guess when you say outside influences you mean Pablo Escobar and George, can't say I blame you. Where's your new shop? I'd love to check it out.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Erik G is infamous around these parts
1000 whp 964? Thats crazy.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Guessinthe2000 is infamous around these parts
^^^ yeah it does

Old 04-28-2011, 09:36 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
I believe the car is at 1276rwhp currently; just last week the car cut a 1.43 in the 60FT at the 1/4 mile track simply insane.

Old 04-29-2011, 07:55 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Tito
I believe the car is at 1276rwhp currently; just last week the car cut a 1.43 in the 60FT at the 1/4 mile track simply insane.
with such 60ft it is not impossible to put the car into the 8s!!!!

Old 04-30-2011, 11:34 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kouzman@yahoo.c
with such 60ft it is not impossible to put the car into the 8s!!!!

That's correct BUT first we have to get there,LOL the car has gone 162mph in the 1/4 mile already, we are making one more little change and then we will see where that takes us, until then all we can do is wait

Old 04-30-2011, 02:35 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Tito
That's correct BUT first we have to get there,LOL the car has gone 162mph in the 1/4 mile already, we are making one more little change and then we will see where that takes us, until then all we can do is wait
one of the last passes i saw that the car trapped 164.4 mph!

thats definitely a trap fo 8s!

All the best and can't wait to see it in the 8s!!!