1,000whp 964?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
maybe you can find from Bello the video of the race of him against papadakis back on the day

Old 02-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Banned
Maciej@RPM is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tito
maybe you can find from Bello the video of the race of him against papadakis back on the day
I have a DVD of Tito running Paisley, can't figure out a way to get it onto the comp though. He takes off slowly in first and then the front lifts up into the air and stays there until third

Old 02-12-2008, 08:06 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Oh I love to see that !!! just log on your "you tube account" install the CD on the PC and load it like that

You just made my day !!

Old 02-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Banned
Oh I love to see that !!! just log on your "you tube account" install the CD on the PC and load it like that

You just made my day !!
Can't, already tried. The DVD is in 3 separate clips. When I try to convert it into .avi or .mpeg it only converts the first clip which he mis shifts.. and still runs a 10.1 working on it though.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:24 AM
ok , so that's is you homework for today

Old 02-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TRJRACING
But this porsche that Eddie Bello has now is heavier and it doesn't wheelie, it just squats and goes. The porsche now is 3000lbs according to clutchmasters and the first wheelie standing porsche was 2400lbs. Big difference from the first porsche to the current porsche. 600lbs make a hell of a difference...
This car comes <3000 lbs in factory stock form, no weight saving measures?

That has to be the first time that a dyno from Bello has been recorded/posted in public, that answers many questions for many people that still don't believe that Bello has some source of magic. ( I do think he does )
Magia potagia....abracadabra...2+ bar of boost!

Tito, is this the video you are looking for?
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0...ff88a6a51f.htm

Old 02-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Hi Jean, that is Joe Essa

Old 02-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Banned
Sonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Jean

That's funny, it should be.....Abracadabra......Pata de cabra....y otros menjurjes.,+ 2bar.

Old 02-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Thks Tito...Maciej, you must upload that other video then!!

Sonny..que no viejo, que rana! Abracadabra pata de cabra

Old 02-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Not to start a debate, but what is wrong with 2 Bar ???????? we are running 1.5 bar on my car, if I could run 4 bar I do it, the power is there, the speed is there so why so much concern about how much boost ?

In the sport compact world we have 4 cylinders making over 1,000 rwhp at 40-50 psi of boost, heck, there's a Mitsu running 6.9 in the 1/4 mile at 65 psi of boost.

Im missing something here ??

Old 02-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Absolutely nothing wrong with running 2 Bar!! I fully agree and congratulate him for the success. For a straight line shootout, it is the right thing to do! Just saying there is no magic...good engine building skills I am sure (ind. throttle bodies, large turbos, good mapping, etc.. ) and smart usage of available technology and the right bodywork....+ a lot of boost.

Old 02-12-2008, 01:26 PM
TRJRACING is infamous around these parts

I hear what you are saying but the point of my statement was that Eddie's first porsche was 2400lbs and this current one is 3000lbs, heavier than his first porsche. By the way I know what a bone stock 964 weighs in at, 3693lbs.

Old 02-12-2008, 01:40 PM
TRJ I understood what you were saying, what I was saying is that the C2 964 weighs sub 3000 lbs from the factory (your numbers are not right), knowing that Bello is an expert in vehicle dynamics, I would be almost sure that this car is not stock weight.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:13 PM
TRJRACING is infamous around these parts
TRJ I understood what you were saying, what I was saying is that the C2 964 weighs sub 3000 lbs from the factory (your numbers are not right), knowing that Bello is an expert in vehicle dynamics, I would be almost sure that this car is not stock weight.
I'm not here to debate over weight on a 964 thats what I've seen stamped on the 964 porsches as weight I won't argue what I see. Please don't debate with me, Debate with porsche, I didn't put those numbers there, porsche did. Besides I was around to see the beginning stages of Eddies first porsche back in the day when most of you guy's didn't know Eddie yet for what he did with his car's and him being the street legend he is. I'm a big fan of what Eddie does to these porsches, that's what I am intersted in. I was looking to buy a 1990 964 and 3693lbs is the weight a bone stock 964 came in at I won't argue that because that what I saw stamped on the porsche as weight, I didn't put the weight of the car there. I just go by what I read. I really don't care anyway if it is sub 3000lbs or 3693lbs stock or not I don't have a scale to weigh it myself and I don't want to debate with you, so it really doesn't matter to me. I guess you truly didn't understand my first statement to begin with, the one you first quoted me on. Take Care...

Old 02-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Banned
The current car weighs 3050 I believe.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1,000whp 964?!