1,000whp 964?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
I have always said............. Bring a supra, ONE power adder, D.O.T tires OEM Transmission and my money is on Bello

but, I don't what this nice thread to turn into a supra vs porsche, however if you guys open another thread just for that, Sign me in !

Old 02-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Banned
Staff@RPM is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tito
I have always said............. Bring a supra, ONE power adder, D.O.T tires OEM Transmission and my money is on Bello

but, I don't what this nice thread to turn into a supra vs porsche, however if you guys open another thread just for that, Sign me in !
+1
Tim

Old 02-18-2008, 08:55 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
stock tranny, stock rear end, stock axles... full weight, power steering, ac, daily driven... not one pound off the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2a1dXiCbOw

Originally Posted by Staff@RPM
Is that supra running stock rear and tranny? We all know that porsches are limited by the rear and the transaxle set up! Supra Vs porsche is not an apples vs apples race! Lets see what a supra will do at the up coming NOPI Street class event. That to me is an apples to apples race.
Tim

Old 02-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by chidoks
stock tranny, stock rear end, stock axles... full weight, power steering, ac, daily driven... not one pound off the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2a1dXiCbOw
Were is the headlight ? At that ET a cage is need to run (so much for stock interior) He is also running NOS.... Still not an apples to apples race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His car is fast but he is also running TWO power additives!!!!!
Again lets see him run at the up coming NOPI street events...
I really hope this helps,
Tim
PS I heard that they are looking for you on the supraforum

Old 02-19-2008, 10:15 AM
mclaren55 is infamous around these parts
Were is the headlight ? At that ET a cage is need to run (so much for stock interior) He is also running NOS.... Still not an apples to apples race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His car is fast but he is also running TWO power additives!!!!!
Tim
You don't have a guy down there that can fit a cage around a stock interior? That's a shame, cause we have some great cage guys up here. As for two power adders, so? Run what ya brung, hope you brung enough. You sound like the vette guys we run up here.

Bello's car is still sick.

Old 02-19-2008, 10:27 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
That was a private rental.. he took out the headlight for the personal run.. He has all his seats.. Not one thing taken out.. You cant fit a cage around your stock interior.. thats disappointing for a shop owner..

He has dipped into 8's on a single power adder with his headlight on and hes full weight unlike you..

He runs the NOPI street class.. He ran last year and he won his class.. He is running this year too so you will definitely see him and you know who my money is on..

Tim

Old 02-19-2008, 10:41 AM
By the way i am not a porsche hater by any means.. In my original post, i was just stating the obvious that the porsche is capable of going faster than that supra since its lighter by a lot and that you guys were underestimating the porsche times..

I can believe you can complain about two power adders when you have a stripped car though..

Old 02-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by chidoks
That was a private rental.. he took out the headlight for the personal run.. He has all his seats.. Not one thing taken out.. You cant fit a cage around your stock interior.. thats disappointing for a shop owner..

He has dipped into 8's on a single power adder with his headlight on and hes full weight unlike you..

He runs the NOPI street class.. He ran last year and he won his class.. He is running this year too so you will definitely see him and you know who my money is on..
Nos plus turbo is two power adders. Maybe you know more then I? You said all stock and did not say anything about adding a cage! I am asking about the cage, Not if it can be done with the interior in place. BTW have the owner of the car call me! If he takes out the NOS and still wants to race (all cars must be track legal for there times IE cage ect.) We can set something up.
Tim

Old 02-19-2008, 12:56 PM
he ran 8's before he put the nitrous to go even lower 8's... I said stock interior as in nothing removed unlike eddies car...

Adding a cage is required for a car running that fast in the 1/4.. you should know that it doesnt help the car get faster in anyway

he is legal for his times.. hence the parachute, kill switch, firesuit and cage as he runs in the nopi street class.. you will probably run into him this season..

Also, why do you insist on him running only one power adder? no one is asking eddie to return his car back to stock weight..

Nos plus turbo is two power adders. Maybe you know more then I? You said all stock and did not say anything about adding a cage! I am asking about the cage, Not if it can be done with the interior in place. BTW have the owner of the car call me! If he takes out the NOS and still wants to race (all cars must be track legal for there times IE cage ect.) We can set something up.
Tim

Last edited by chidoks; 02-19-2008 at 12:58 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:25 PM
mr993 is infamous around these parts
Well, so much for keeping this thread about Eddie's car. can we get back on topic ? I was really into this before all that supra #*&%@*

Old 02-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by mr993
Well, so much for keeping this thread about Eddie's car. can we get back on topic ? I was really into this before all that supra #*&%@*
+1
PS again Eddies car is not stripped
Tim

Old 02-19-2008, 05:39 PM
TRJRACING is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tito

YEP!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 05:46 PM
TRJRACING is infamous around these parts
Forget that supra let's get back to talking about Eddie's porsche a true street car, 1157whp street driven porsche monster!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 06:38 PM
mr993 is infamous around these parts
Any other aircooled cars up that way, making BIG powder like eddie? just curious,? and what changes are made to the car going from the Texas mile to the drag strip?

Old 02-19-2008, 06:48 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by mr993
Any other aircooled cars up that way, making BIG powder like eddie? just curious,? and what changes are made to the car going from the Texas mile to the drag strip?
He will run yokohamas for the mile and drag radials for the 1/4.
Tim

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1,000whp 964?!