1,000whp 964?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 10:19 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
hahaha.. you like instigating dont you.. a car with ac, ps and all amenities that is daily driven isnt a true street car and then a stripped can is a street car..

Originally Posted by TRJRACING
Forget that supra let's get back to talking about Eddie's porsche a true street car, 1157whp street driven porsche monster!!!

Old 02-20-2008, 05:05 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Bello is a nut case ! first was Toyos, I did try them and they din't work for me, now he will run Yokohamas, I KNOW for sure that he is doing some black magic somewhere

chidoks

next time we have an open thread for the porsche vs supra thing, I will make sure I come up an "re visit" the subject I still think that anyone can put a Supra together, just like a ford 5.0 but I will leave it there. I do have my little friendly black book, so when the time comes I be ready

Old 02-20-2008, 06:09 AM
TRJRACING is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chidoks
hahaha.. you like instigating dont you.. a car with ac, ps and all amenities that is daily driven isnt a true street car and then a stripped can is a street car..
Na, I don't like instigating, I just want to talk Eddie's porsche not about a supra.

Old 02-20-2008, 06:12 AM
Porsche VOODOO
Originally Posted by Tito
Bello is a nut case ! first was Toyos, I did try them and they din't work for me, now he will run Yokohamas, I KNOW for sure that he is doing some black magic somewhere

chidoks

next time we have an open thread for the porsche vs supra thing, I will make sure I come up an "re visit" the subject I still think that anyone can put a Supra together, just like a ford 5.0 but I will leave it there. I do have my little friendly black book, so when the time comes I be ready
Well spoken Tito.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
any up dates, news, anything .............I need my hp fix !

Old 03-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Banned
Staff@RPM is infamous around these parts
Hi, Eddie is on the dyno as I write this! Stay tuned
PS my cases are about to be put together!
Tim

Old 03-03-2008, 03:12 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
TX2K8 - he'll be there and would love to run for fun!
Peter

Originally Posted by Staff@RPM
Nos plus turbo is two power adders. Maybe you know more then I? You said all stock and did not say anything about adding a cage! I am asking about the cage, Not if it can be done with the interior in place. BTW have the owner of the car call me! If he takes out the NOS and still wants to race (all cars must be track legal for there times IE cage ect.) We can set something up.
Tim

Old 03-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Banned
Hi, houstonT we can not take off for two weeks so we will only atend the Texas Mile. Maybe you can run there with us? If your ever up by us we could meet at any of the NY/NJ tracks!
Tim

Originally Posted by houstonT
TX2K8 - he'll be there and would love to run for fun!
Peter

Old 03-24-2008, 05:39 PM
any new news from your camp ?

Old 03-25-2008, 07:06 AM
al965 is infamous around these parts
When and where is the Texas mile to take place this year?

Old 03-26-2008, 07:19 PM
Banned
Hi..Eddie and I are packing up the trailer now!!! We are on the road by sunrise. Eddie did some more pulls @22 psi he now makes 948rwhp!!!! From 4500 rpm to 8000 the motor stays above 900 hp mark! Stay tuned.... To all that will be in TX stop by and say hello.
Tim

Old 03-26-2008, 11:53 PM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck, I hope you smash the record!

(Grab a GPS datalogger on your way please and share some data afterwards )

Go get'em!

Old 03-27-2008, 05:17 AM
Good Luck to you guy's, Hope to see new records broken...

Old 03-29-2008, 08:08 PM
dm3.6turbo is infamous around these parts
with that much hp..how do you keep the tires from spinning...

Old 03-31-2008, 05:16 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
so how did you guys do at the texas mile? did you stick it to the supras?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1,000whp 964?!