1,000whp 964?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 05:18 PM
Banned
Maciej@RPM is infamous around these parts
Old 03-31-2008, 09:04 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
very nice.. you almost stuck it to those supras...

Old 04-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Brett B is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chidoks
very nice.. you almost stuck it to those supras...
I guess he "stuck it" to all but one of the Supras, since it looks like the only car to post a higher speed was Chris Johnson's. Tommy's car was close, but a few tenths behind.

Old 04-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
My money is on Bello and crew for the next round if they do it again

Old 04-03-2008, 05:04 PM
TRJRACING is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tito
I'm with you on this Tito, my money is on Eddie if he run's Texas mile again...

Old 04-03-2008, 05:52 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
i dunno.. my money is still on those supras just like it was before this texas mile...

Old 04-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Of course, my supra boyz all they had to do is go to Kmart and put a kit together, they are great cars and make huge power no question ! HOWEVER anyone can make a supra fast, you know it, we all know that, try to do that in Porsche car that's were the huge diference is.

Old 04-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Banned
Of course, my supra boyz all they had to do is go to Kmart and put a kit together, they are great cars and make huge power no question ! HOWEVER anyone can make a supra fast, you know it, we all know that, try to do that in Porsche car that's were the huge diference is.

"A couple pipes here, some rubber couplers here, quick dry cement over here.. DONE"

Old 04-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Well if a "custom made" car is constantly getting beat by kmart kit cars, i'd probably start going to kmart too...

couple of pages ago, it was watch out for the porsche he's going to kick every supras *** in the texas mile.. now the excuses have started piling... its not cute to be a sore loser..

Old 04-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Banned
Well if a "custom made" car is constantly getting beat by kmart kit cars, i'd probably start going to kmart too...

couple of pages ago, it was watch out for the porsche he's going to kick every supras *** in the texas mile.. now the excuses have started piling... its not cute to be a sore loser..
Although the person who's car it is isn't at all, I was just on the phone with Eddie and he's just more enthused to push the car even more to make the power.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:31 AM
its not about the power.. the supra ran off the bottle at 32psi.. The car dynoed 1446whp tx2k7 with 44psi and nitrous.. so there is a lot left on the table..

i just find it that you and everyone else that swore eddies car was going to put the smack down on every car at the tx mile.. i said it wouldnt happen and now that you guys didnt take it, the excuses have started flying..

you have to realize there is always going to be someone better and faster.. thats my point.. i dont discredit what eddie has achieved with his car but you guys constantly act like you are the best.. just take the spanking like a man..

Originally Posted by Maciej@RPM
Although the person who's car it is isn't at all, I was just on the phone with Eddie and he's just more enthused to push the car even more to make the power.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Banned
its not about the power.. the supra ran off the bottle at 32psi.. The car dynoed 1446whp tx2k7 with 44psi and nitrous.. so there is a lot left on the table..

i just find it that you and everyone else that swore eddies car was going to put the smack down on every car at the tx mile.. i said it wouldnt happen and now that you guys didnt take it, the excuses have started flying..

you have to realize there is always going to be someone better and faster.. thats my point.. i dont discredit what eddie has achieved with his car but you guys constantly act like you are the best.. just take the spanking like a man..
I agree with you that there will always be someone faster, thats just how it is. Eddie, the whole crew, and myself, are just looking to push the envelope with Porsche's. We were beaten and are looking to push the car more, thats all. I think you might be taking things too much to heart, in the end we're all car enthusiasts.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:37 AM
Banned
Also..

I LOVE Supra's, when I have the availability of funds I'm picking one up, and going wild with it.

Its all fun and competitions.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:56 AM
its all in fun... i love porsches..

Originally Posted by Maciej@RPM
I agree with you that there will always be someone faster, thats just how it is. Eddie, the whole crew, and myself, are just looking to push the envelope with Porsche's. We were beaten and are looking to push the car more, thats all. I think you might be taking things too much to heart, in the end we're all car enthusiasts.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:19 PM
yea yea you luv porsches with a supra motor in you got us this time BUT theres always next time damm supras !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1,000whp 964?!