Eddie Bello is going back to the Texas Mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
What is Impressive is that ANYONE can make a supra fast, the same CANNO'T be say about a 911.

Old 12-08-2008, 09:58 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Originally Posted by chidoks
tommy bahn ran 228mph two years ago at the texas mile winning the event..

chris johnsons silver supra piloted by SW ran 229.7mph winning the event and beating tommys old time in 2007..

in 2008, SW piloting his personal supra ran 234mph in his shakedown pass which i was referring to and then ran 242mph in his second pass winning the event... as you can see, i didnt mean tommys supra..

you woke up a 2 month old thread to say i made up an excuse? why do i need to make up an excuse for the car that won?
You still made the first excuse. Regarding waking a thread. who cares. Its fun!

Eddie Bello's car still rocks. Very impressive performance. I play with supras all the time. Group of wonderful guys here in H-Town. Dissing is not part of the play. Play is what we do. Win or Lose.

Anyhow, glad you responded.

Last edited by turtle n hare; 12-13-2008 at 02:34 AM.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:59 AM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-12-2008, 06:22 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
do you ever stop with the excuses? take your whooping like a man

Originally Posted by Tito
What is Impressive is that ANYONE can make a supra fast, the same CANNO'T be say about a 911.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:30 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Originally Posted by chidoks
do you ever stop with the excuses? take your whooping like a man
Have you whooped anything besides your.......

Also regarding Tommy his accomplishment was in 2007 and not 2 years ago. 2008 - 2 = 2006 hummmm.....Your mathematics is questionable and your comments are unremarkable at best.

Last edited by turtle n hare; 12-13-2008 at 02:33 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:46 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
your assumption that tommy was the black car in question prove nothing but show that you only run your mouth with no achievement to back it up.. i am willing to bet that i have forgotten more math than you have learned in your whole life..

for someone to continously raise a thread from the dead when no one is talking to him, its really sad.. the two times you have responded to me in this thread, i have not paid attention to you so please just shush as no one really cares what you have to say..

what have you whooped?

Originally Posted by turtle n hare
Have you whooped anything besides your.......

Also regarding Tommy his accomplishment was in 2007 and not 2 years ago. 2008 - 2 = 2006 hummmm.....Your mathematics is questionable and your comments are unremarkable at best.