Eddie Bello is going back to the Texas Mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 04:39 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Give me a break. You came onto this thread blabbering about the Supras, check the topic title again, Eddie Bello is going back to the Texas Mile

I do not see Supra in there anywhere until you and some other fella brought it up. You have been nothing but a condecending smart *** on this whole topic.

You are living thru someone else accomplishments, why don't YOU bring your car and race Bello, otherwise shut the hell up already

Christian

Old 10-19-2008, 05:40 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
I heard somewhere that "streetcars" with parachutes won't be allowed in the "streetcar" class next weekend. That would suck for "streetcar" Supras that can't stop like a "streetcar".

Old 10-19-2008, 06:13 PM
TRJRACING is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hllywood
I heard somewhere that "streetcars" with parachutes won't be allowed in the "streetcar" class next weekend. That would suck for "streetcar" Supras that can't stop like a "streetcar".

Old 10-19-2008, 06:23 PM
As for Chidoks, Man you really screwed up this thread. This thread is about Eddie going back to Texas Mile, OK we get the point of your opinion about the supra but this isn't the thread for that. Yes you are intitled to your opinion but you have spammed the hell out of this thread this thread is about Eddie and his porsche and Not about supras. I see you like to break ***** and thats cool as long as it is all in fun. This thread has gone to ish because of the BS being said here. All I can say is let's see what happen's at Texas Mile and wait for the out come. Hey if the supra does win again fine I'll give you your props, But if Eddie wins this time around I hope you'll give the same respect too...

Old 10-19-2008, 07:05 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
true.. if bello wins.. i'll give props... we'll see what happens..

Originally Posted by TRJRACING
As for Chidoks, Man you really screwed up this thread. This thread is about Eddie going back to Texas Mile, OK we get the point of your opinion about the supra but this isn't the thread for that. Yes you are intitled to your opinion but you have spammed the hell out of this thread this thread is about Eddie and his porsche and Not about supras. I see you like to break ***** and thats cool as long as it is all in fun. This thread has gone to ish because of the BS being said here. All I can say is let's see what happen's at Texas Mile and wait for the out come. Hey if the supra does win again fine I'll give you your props, But if Eddie wins this time around I hope you'll give the same respect too...

Old 10-19-2008, 07:10 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
did u miss post #9, #10, #11, #12 or are you just a blabbering idiot?

i did not post in this thread till #14.. 4 people talked about supras or referenced supras before me...

my car is not fast enough for bello.. but i'll gladly put it up against any of your cars since i "look up" to your porsche,

Originally Posted by Christian
Give me a break. You came onto this thread blabbering about the Supras, check the topic title again, Eddie Bello is going back to the Texas Mile

I do not see Supra in there anywhere until you and some other fella brought it up. You have been nothing but a condecending smart *** on this whole topic.

You are living thru someone else accomplishments, why don't YOU bring your car and race Bello, otherwise shut the hell up already

Christian

Old 10-19-2008, 07:12 PM
they'll probably be perfectly fine in the non street class if they are told not to run in the street class.. they were only 1mph off from the svs tt th400 viper that won the non street class.. it would be interesting to see though

Originally Posted by Hllywood

Old 10-19-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by chidoks
true.. if bello wins.. i'll give props... we'll see what happens..
Cool...

Old 10-19-2008, 07:17 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
You need to be on medication

To all that are attending, be safe

Christian

did u miss post #9, #10, #11, #12 or are you just a blabbering idiot?

i did not post in this thread till #14.. 4 people talked about supras or referenced supras before me...

my car is not fast enough for bello.. but i'll gladly put it up against any of your cars since i "look up" to your porsche,

Old 10-19-2008, 08:42 PM
its ok senile old man.

Originally Posted by Christian
You need to be on medication

To all that are attending, be safe

Christian

Old 10-21-2008, 01:24 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Nice to see Eddie still doing his thing. He was a local dude and I used to love watching the battles between him and Vinny Ten back in the day. I still talk about it with Vinny somtimes...Epic races back in the day...Cant take anything away from that Porsche or Eddie....Full streetcar driven to the track and lays smack down and drives home. No one at the time could claim that with that kind of performance. I still remember the 160+mph he laid down at Atco vs the black Porsche.

Too many cars that can take the win at Texas. We still havent seen one of those 1500rwhp street Vipers run yet. I think if one of them shows up and is driven well it would take the crown...That 4000lb SVS car aint the yard stick when it comes to Vipers. BL Supra vs Eddies Porsche is a tough one to call but you kinda have to give it to the Champion until someone knocks him off. Eddie can deffinately do it...I saw him lose to the same black Porsche then come back to the paddockish area at Atco ripped stuff out and put back then go out and ripped off that 9 sec run at 160+....Not a guy to be underestimated or counted out...This should be an epic Texas Mile...Cant wait...

Old 10-22-2008, 12:45 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of

i am a car enthusiast.. i respect cars regardless of what brands they are..
WOW... That is like 3 metric tons of BULLS**T!!
If you respected cars regardless of what brands they are, then why did you need to take over this whole post with excuses defending Supra's and bashing Porsche's? You needed multiple paragraph replies to get your point across. You defend like we all gang banged your wife. You must be bipolar, or some type of mentally challenged person to take such offense. Take a step back, breath in, and relax. We are not here to take you hostage!

You sir, are the perfect candidate for the wahmbulance, so here you go!

Attached Images  
Old 10-22-2008, 01:23 PM
if you notice the last post in this thread was two days ago... we all decided to let the numbers do the talking.. you are the bipolar one that goes ranting and raving when everyone else has become quiet..

i need multiple paragraphs to get my point across because of dense people like you.. Gangbang my wife? I am not married and even if i was posts like this would show how stupid and idiotic people like you can be considering gangbanging someones wife has nothing to do with the issue at hand..

if anyone is doing the gangbanging, it would be me with your wife

Originally Posted by AWD
WOW... That is like 3 metric tons of BULLS**T!!
If you respected cars regardless of what brands they are, then why did you need to take over this whole post with excuses defending Supra's and bashing Porsche's? You needed multiple paragraph replies to get your point across. You defend like we all gang banged your wife. You must be bipolar, or some type of mentally challenged person to take such offense. Take a step back, breath in, and relax. We are not here to take you hostage!

You sir, are the perfect candidate for the wahmbulance, so here you go!

Old 10-22-2008, 02:45 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
See, you still take defense. The last post was yesterday, so I am trying to fill in the huge gap of missing time since yesterday. Its been a whopping 24 hours since the last post, so you also do not know how to count. Its a simple 1....2, thats it. The other members share the same view as me, I was just reiterating their opinions in my own version.

I'm not married, but I'm sure I can arrange something for you with my neighbors dog. Its a *****, so you 2 might get along!

Old 10-22-2008, 04:54 PM
dude just shut the **** up.. you sound like an idiot

why wouldnt i defend myself if i am being attacked? see i still take defense? am i supposed to cower and be quiet? you are retarded, throwing around words like ***** and gangbang in a thread concerning cars..

what are you 18?

Originally Posted by AWD
See, you still take defense. The last post was yesterday, so I am trying to fill in the huge gap of missing time since yesterday. Its been a whopping 24 hours since the last post, so you also do not know how to count. Its a simple 1....2, thats it. The other members share the same view as me, I was just reiterating their opinions in my own version.

I'm not married, but I'm sure I can arrange something for you with my neighbors dog. Its a *****, so you 2 might get along!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eddie Bello is going back to the Texas Mile