Eddie Bello is going back to the Texas Mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 07:44 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
You are being attacked for a reason. You started this whole mess, and you are acting like I am at fault. I think you are the one sounding like an idiot. You have this extremely personal relationship with Supra's, hence why you've taken this whole subject so personal.

Your quote: "i am a car enthusiast.. i respect cars regardless of what brands they are.."

So if this is your viewpoint, why all the **** talking on Porsches in this thread? Then you mention you are looking to buy a 996 turbo. Yet, still you bash the brand. Quite hypocritical if you ask me, and also the reason why I started posting in this thread. I've been a member on this board since the beginning, so when I see **** like this, I feel compelled to post, because this is NOT what 6speedonline is about. And I use specific vocabulary in my posts for a reason, because it works, and got all of your attention.

Don't take it personally, just with a grain of salt. And no, I wish i was 18.......i'm actually an embryo. I'm done here.... Thanks for shopping.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Ag02M5 has a spectacular aura aboutAg02M5 has a spectacular aura about
Sure wish this wasn't the same weekend as the Lambo event at MSR.

My friend Ashik will be there trying to hit 200 in his Supra. And no I do not look down or up at it.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:56 PM
kaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the rough

Old 10-22-2008, 10:23 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
please be done leave idiot.. i have a personal relationship with supras.. i probably know more about eddies porsche than most do in this thread.. he runs at my local track, he is sponsored by one of my boards.. but when people are placing bets, i have to face reality..... i have to place my bets with those who have previously won the competition and not blindly bet based on the brand...

like i said, shut up.. the race is this weekend, is it too much to ask for you to shut up and let the numbers do the talking?

Originally Posted by AWD
You are being attacked for a reason. You started this whole mess, and you are acting like I am at fault. I think you are the one sounding like an idiot. You have this extremely personal relationship with Supra's, hence why you've taken this whole subject so personal.

Your quote: "i am a car enthusiast.. i respect cars regardless of what brands they are.."

So if this is your viewpoint, why all the **** talking on Porsches in this thread? Then you mention you are looking to buy a 996 turbo. Yet, still you bash the brand. Quite hypocritical if you ask me, and also the reason why I started posting in this thread. I've been a member on this board since the beginning, so when I see **** like this, I feel compelled to post, because this is NOT what 6speedonline is about. And I use specific vocabulary in my posts for a reason, because it works, and got all of your attention.

Don't take it personally, just with a grain of salt. And no, I wish i was 18.......i'm actually an embryo. I'm done here.... Thanks for shopping.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:41 AM
tom997tt is infamous around these parts
are there any news or pics yet from the mile!

Old 10-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
From another site- and I quote- don't know the true but the source is very respectably

" I spoke to Eddie Bello this morning and his sponsor flaked so he will not be attending the event this time"

if the information is not accurate, please accept my apologies at front, I will try to confirm this information.

Old 10-25-2008, 12:25 PM
tom997tt is infamous around these parts
it's confirmed he is not going.I know the source you are speaking of and I just got off the phone with him. No Eddie Bello at the mile this year.

Old 10-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Damm, that's too bad.

Old 10-26-2008, 01:07 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
well who would have thought, the black supra i talked about in this thread set a world record first time out even faster than last years race car class... First run out, more updates to come...

234.5mph...

who would have guessed? Dont want to say i told you so...

Old 10-26-2008, 02:44 PM
TRJRACING is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chidoks
well who would have thought, the black supra i talked about in this thread set a world record first time out even faster than last years race car class... First run out, more updates to come...

234.5mph...

who would have guessed? Dont want to say i told you so...
Props to the supra for a record run, Too Bad Eddie couldn't make it... Hopefully there will be a next time for Eddie to surprise everyone...

Old 10-26-2008, 02:48 PM
hes not suprising anyone considering the supra just ran.... thats right..

241mph...

Originally Posted by TRJRACING
Props to the supra for a record run, Too Bad Eddie couldn't make it... Hopefully there will be a next time for Eddie to surprise everyone...

Old 10-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by chidoks
hes not suprising anyone considering the supra just ran.... thats right..

241mph...
241mph, Nice... Let's see what happens next time. Props to the supra for a record run... Chidoks you win this time...

Old 10-26-2008, 03:05 PM
mike@usp is infamous around these parts
The gearing + HP the supra has, makes it the best choice for the mile.. He just buried the 1800hp Vipers record all without even shifting 6th gear.. LOL

Old 10-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by mike@usp
The gearing + HP the supra has, makes it the best choice for the mile.. He just buried the 1800hp Vipers record all without even shifting 6th gear.. LOL

Old 10-26-2008, 04:04 PM
mike@usp is infamous around these parts
So officially Sw went 241.8mph and called it a day..Mike Reichen's little Evo went 224mph.. Watch out eddie bello.. The little 2.0L is closing in.. hahah

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eddie Bello is going back to the Texas Mile