well i went old school and picked up this rs america

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 06:11 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
This is gorgeous and very well sorted. Congrats! Nice to see another 3.8 RSA out here

Old 02-20-2011, 11:19 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
That is awesome! I love it and nice find.

Old 04-03-2011, 10:04 PM
jbaker1121 is infamous around these parts
that is so nice.... I wish I could find something like that out there haha...No idea where to look!

Old 05-15-2011, 04:54 AM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
driving this car is such a blast

Last edited by dfwerdoc; 05-15-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:40 PM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
one more pic. the weekend i picked it up in san diego. i woke up early for the x-cross class; it was overcast and everything was gray except the car. loooooooove the red.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:55 AM
the trans cooler

Old 05-30-2011, 07:01 AM
no connection to the sale but i like the first GR one for sale; without the sunroof it's an inch and half taller in the cabin: nice when you're wearing a helmet. no ac, on radio, no sun roof; got to love it. if the inside looks nice and the ppi works out, i would be all over this.
http://www.rsamerica.net/market/vehicles/index.htm

what's cool is that the depreciation of this car is gone. if you look at the prices for the rsa they've all sold for pretty much 40k forever.

Last edited by dfwerdoc; 05-30-2011 at 07:16 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:04 AM
Originally Posted by jbaker1121
that is so nice.... I wish I could find something like that out there haha...No idea where to look!
literally how i found this was that i googled 3.8L air cooled porsche and this rsa was what popped up.

Old 05-30-2011, 07:18 AM
996TTFred is infamous around these parts
WOW! What a great find in my favorite color. Options are always personal preference, but i really like them. Enjoy.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:51 AM
Duane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing like a guards red 93 RS America

Old 06-05-2011, 02:07 AM

Old 06-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
congrats!

Old 06-27-2011, 11:28 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
beautiful!!!

Old 07-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
These have always been one of my favorite Porsches. Looks like you've got a great example of a well taken care of car.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:41 PM
Yatzee is infamous around these parts
I remember seeing this locally, very nice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: well i went old school and picked up this rs america