991 turbo S ....ordered

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 05:38 AM
991TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TTS
Any idea why no release before December ?

as what i understand ... the car should be revealed at FR moto show on Sep then they will start Production

what they are doing now is checking the demand with the price jump 10%

i could be wrong tho .. but i think its logic

Old 06-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Some new photos

Attached Images      
Old 06-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Hussain is just really niceHussain is just really niceHussain is just really niceHussain is just really nice
Here's a link to the article that those photos are from, Christophorus:

http://www.porsche.com/uk/accessorie...e/latestissue/

Old 08-20-2013, 02:58 AM
ok i did some thing here ..... updated my order

i saw the rhodium silver and didnt like it

so i changed the color TO DarkBLue ...... i hope its ganna fit the car

YES YES i know red/black interior + Dark blue Exterior ... Well I DONT KNow

i like the Darkblue and i like the red/black interior but not sure if they will like each other :P

what do u think guys .... BE soft with ur reply :P

Old 08-20-2013, 06:11 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 991TT

i like the Darkblue and i like the red/black interior but not sure if they will like each other :P

I don't think the dark blue will work w/ the red/black interior. How about GT silver instead of the rhodium?

Old 08-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Nah not a fan of GT silver ... actually i like dark colors on cars
BUT i was set for a light colors coz i tot that the TT will be good only in Light colors like white silver red and yellow

i saw the Darkblue and WOOOBA it just work for me ....

and i cant chnage order now coz its been sent already and cant touch it Or it will delay the delivery by 2-3 months

Old 08-20-2013, 08:01 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !

My personal preference would be the Black/light grey interior with the Dark Blue exterior.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:03 AM
jnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to all
I mocked one up in approximately that combination, and you know what? It's unique, and I don't know anyone would have recommended that combination, but I think it might be just fine. For sure you're not going to run into any others, which you might if you went black/black or white/black or black/beige. I say if you love the exterior color, and you love the interior combination, to heck with what anyone thinks looks "right."

Old 08-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by jnscolo
i mocked one up in approximately that combination, and you know what? It's unique, and i don't know anyone would have recommended that combination, but i think it might be just fine. For sure you're not going to run into any others, which you might if you went black/black or white/black or black/beige. I say if you love the exterior color, and you love the interior combination, to heck with what anyone thinks looks "right."
thanks

Old 08-24-2013, 07:15 AM
dan993 is infamous around these parts
Placed my TTS order a couple of weeks ago. Last two turbos (997.1 and 997.2 TTS) have been Guards Red, so decided white this go around. Black interior. Glass roof. For color, yellow belts, gauges, floor mats with yellow trim. To match the calipers, of course. Too much? Opinions on the yellow? (My current TTS has red belts and chrono gauge)...

Old 08-24-2013, 09:07 AM
TTS
TTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by dan993
Placed my TTS order a couple of weeks ago. Last two turbos (997.1 and 997.2 TTS) have been Guards Red, so decided white this go around. Black interior. Glass roof. For color, yellow belts, gauges, floor mats with yellow trim. To match the calipers, of course. Too much? Opinions on the yellow? (My current TTS has red belts and chrono gauge)...
Spec my agate grey with red/ black int with yellow belts and gauges too...should be great!

Old 08-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by dan993

nice TTS ... why no yellow Stitching as well ,,,, would be nice

Old 08-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !

I think it may work depending on how dark the blue is (darker the better with that combo IMO) Back in my e46 m3 days, there was a color called carbon black and the red worked very well. I wish porsche made an cinnamon interior like bmw. I think that would work extremely well.

The pic below os interlago blue and I think it works too

Edwin

Old 08-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
I think it may work depending on how dark the blue is (darker the better with that combo IMO) Back in my e46 m3 days, there was a color called carbon black and the red worked very well. I wish porsche made an cinnamon interior like bmw. I think that would work extremely well.

The pic below os interlago blue and I think it works too

Edwin
thanks alooot .. i have been looking for something close to my compo .. and now i can tell that its not bad at all ... i start to like it actually

Old 08-24-2013, 11:40 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
thanks alooot .. i have been looking for something close to my compo .. and now i can tell that its not bad at all ... i start to like it actually
Here it is on the carbon black with imola red.

Edwin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 turbo S ....ordered