Exhaust note stock 991.2 tts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Exhaust note stock 991.2 tts

Fellow 6 speeders....
I have had 2 991 turbo s and now a 991.2 turbo s
I have actually enjoyed my new car with the stock exhaust. Somehow from inside the cabin and outside the car it sounds more aggressive, dare i say close maybe 1/2 way from a stock 991 turbo s stock to a 991 turbo s with a Europipe
maybe 70% that of how my cars sounded to me with the europipe.

that being said until its time to tune the car- I haven't had the strong urge to trade exhausts.

Lets see how long this lasts...

just a caution to those jumping right into changing out the exhaust. See how u like your stock 991.2.

Old 08-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of

decided to pull over to take a couple shots
Enjoy

Old 08-12-2016, 10:56 PM

Old 08-13-2016, 05:36 AM
changster has a reputation beyond reputechangster has a reputation beyond reputechangster has a reputation beyond reputechangster has a reputation beyond reputechangster has a reputation beyond reputechangster has a reputation beyond reputechangster has a reputation beyond reputechangster has a reputation beyond reputechangster has a reputation beyond reputechangster has a reputation beyond reputechangster has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning Car. Kudos.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:13 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
You keep teasing and posting up pics! Looks like I'll have to post up some Pany pics once the car arrives. ;-)

Old 08-13-2016, 09:23 PM
...better yet Alligator ally and lets get cousins together!

Old 08-16-2016, 09:19 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeff Kay
...better yet Alligator ally and lets get cousins together!
Word. Car arrives today! when I'm back in town next week we discuss.....

Old 08-16-2016, 09:58 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Stunning car! We have a full product line for the .2 if you had any questions feel free to fire away, I'd be happy to assist!

Old 08-16-2016, 10:02 AM
welcome to the Burmester club baby!! Gotta love that tecArt Exhaust too....it will be nice to be back in a P car !! excited for you.

Old 08-17-2016, 07:51 AM
welcome to the Burmester club baby!! Gotta love that tecArt Exhaust too....it will be nice to be back in a P car !! excited for you.
Thanks man.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:56 AM
ColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to behold
I don't know if I agree. It seems the .2 is actually a QUIETER car. In fact, it is creating challenges with aftermarket exhaust. I love mine but in reading the manual yesterday it now says that you get "backfire" only in Sport mode. There go those nice burbles and pops you get form aftermarket exhausts once you switch to Sport+. :-(

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	manual-exhaust.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	456669   Click image for larger version

Name:	mexpass.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	456670  

Last edited by ColdList; 08-18-2016 at 08:03 AM.
Old 08-18-2016, 11:05 PM
thor7000 is infamous around these parts

decided to pull over to take a couple shots
Enjoy
Stunning.....question, do you get allot of attention from fellow motorists?? Or at gas stations?? I visit a Mclaren forum and almost every member says if you want to fly under the radar and go un-noticed buy a porsche turbo. By no means were they bashing Porsche but I find that hard to believe after your pics!!

Old 08-18-2016, 11:41 PM
Basic Sponsor
John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !
Jeff, FYI - We have a fantastic full 3" solution for the 997.2TT. Here is an excerpt from an email today from a 997.2TT 3.0 X-Pipe customer that is changing cars and contacted us again, he said:

"John, that makes sense. I had the catless system on my 997.2 TTS and it was beautiful. Still the best exhaust I've ever heard on that car, bar none."

2022 Cayenne White
former 1972 911T white, 1984 911 3.2 Targa black, 993 cab white, 993TT arena red, 993TT silver, 996TT speed yellow, 991.1 GT3 white
www.speedtechexhausts.com
info@speedtechexhausts.com
Testimonials facebook SpeedTech Exhaust Videos
Old 08-19-2016, 05:49 AM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thor7000
Stunning.....question, do you get allot of attention from fellow motorists?? Or at gas stations?? I visit a Mclaren forum and almost every member says if you want to fly under the radar and go un-noticed buy a porsche turbo. By no means were they bashing Porsche but I find that hard to believe after your pics!!
You'll be amazed how much paint makes a difference. When I used to have a Frozen Grey M5 it would always get photographed and draw attention.

However still won't reach level of attention of a rare and unusual car. When I got my Jaguar F TYpe R Coupe in 2014, every week people would literally wind down their windows at a traffic light and shout out the window to ask me about the car. I would have people come up to me at gas stations and parking lots to ask if they can take pictures of the car and what I do for a living. That kind of attention you only get from a rare and unusual car like a McLaren.

Old 08-19-2016, 07:21 AM
ColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to behold
Try a 675LT-LOL! It's great with the MACs but it gets old and believe me my friend, you get way more in a MAC than anything. People don't know what it is and they literally follow you around to take pics and vids. Used to drive me nuts looking in my rear view and seeing the foll behind me driving while looking through hie iphone!

And you are right about the color. My Miami Blue gets so much attention. I find it funny. This is a Porsche not an exotic. I guess the wild colors just ask for it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exhaust note stock 991.2 tts