Kline Innovation Inconel Exhaust and Carbon Tips

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 06:35 PM
TeeLex is infamous around these parts
Kline Innovation Inconel Exhaust and Carbon Tips

I know many of you are familiar with Kline Innovation and their exhaust/header systems. I recently purchased a Kline Inconel catless exhaust system from Sam and picked up a pair of their recently designed carbon tips. There's not much I can add that has not been said about the exhaust - not too loud on start up and lower rpm's, no drone, but comes alive and has a nice flat 6 howl when you get on it. I plan on adding the Inconel equal length headers in the near future. Thought I would post a couple of pics of the carbon tips. Thanks to Sam for getting me set-up.

Old 10-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Thanks for the comments Terry! We really appreciate your trust and the opportunity to set you up. The pictures look great I'm really glad with the way the tips came out. Just wait until you put a few miles on her it's going to sound even better and I'm ready whenever you are for some more tubing under there i'm actually really excited that you'll be able to evaluate the components individually it's only going to get better from here!

Old 10-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
The tips look great

Old 10-18-2017, 08:36 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Sam -

I have some questions regarding the Kline system.

- Is there an option to install the muffler and tips only?
- Do the 200 cell cats pass emission tests? How much louder are they?
- How much of a difference is there between steel and inconel in terms of sound?

Old 10-18-2017, 09:29 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Hi Dennis,

The Kline like many is a complete system with its own geometry and corners coming off the catalytic converters. It won't work with the factory converters. We do however use HJS Tuning 200cel units for those that want to have the max cel count sport cats. However we are also one of the only ones to use HJS motorsport E marked 100cel catalysts. With these the car burns clean but you could still have a check engine light. The system design and oxygen sensor set up makes this a non-issue even without tuning. We have it all figured out. So it comes down to sound level and performance. We're proud to be able to offer so many options. Of course there is also cat bypass. Both of the catalyst options will pass emission testing as far as the probe goes. Some states have gone into visual inspections where they will want to verify the catalyst is there. California (CARB) seems to be the only one so far where you need a certification to run anything except factory. I don't know of any German tuners that are complying to this so it's a bit of a pain but we all deal with it.

As for the material both are the same exact design and quality. Truly beautiful. The stainless steel system is expressed to be one of the best out there by all who run it. The Inconel 625 is sort of The next level of exotic performance injected into the product. It is about half the weight and this material puts out a bit more of an aggressive pitch and tone. If you hear the two next to each other you can tell the difference. It just comes down to how exotic you want to go and again we are proud to be able to offer these options.

Feel free to reach out and I can go into any kind of further detail or answer questions you might have. I stand behind everything 100% and my good friends at Kline share my passion for customer service, quality and the pursuit of pure automotive enjoyment!

Old 10-18-2017, 10:42 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet!

Old 10-18-2017, 10:50 AM
Thanks Sam. I'll send you an email.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.