Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
Don Nguyen is infamous around these parts
WannabeRacer.com - Gloss Black Interior Trim Vinyl Wrap - Wood Trim Delete

Overview:

- 3M 1080 gloss black interior wood trim vinyl wrap

Before buying his car, the owner of this black 991 Carrera 2 coupe had messaged me asking if I could wrap over the wood interior trim pieces that were on the car. Once I told him I could do it, he bought the car and the very next day I was there to do the wrap work. Some people may like the wood interior, but the owner of this car wanted something more sporty and modern looking, so we went with the gloss black finish on the interior. The gloss black trim helped blend the trim pieces in with the already black interior, but since it was a glossy finish, it still gave it some contrast and accented the rest of the interior nicely. The owner of this car was in Lake Forest Orange County and I came out to him to do all of the vinyl wrap work.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 08-14-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old 08-14-2019, 07:11 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! I wished you're closer to me here in Jersey I need something like that for my 996

Old 08-19-2019, 04:41 PM
Former Vendor
Don Nguyen is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by arjayr33
Wow! I wished you're closer to me here in Jersey I need something like that for my 996
I had planned on trying to make a trip out to NJ, but I couldn't source a location in NJ to do the installs out of.

I have had people ship me their interior pieces before, if that was ever an option for you.

Old 08-20-2019, 04:44 AM
hcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to behold
First time I have seen wood on the interior of a turbo, all the ones I have seen are carbon fiber. I wrapped the ugly wood in my callaway tahoe to match the silver dash, looks much better.

Old 08-21-2019, 08:15 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
interior pieces

Originally Posted by Don Nguyen
I had planned on trying to make a trip out to NJ, but I couldn't source a location in NJ to do the installs out of.

I have had people ship me their interior pieces before, if that was ever an option for you.
PM me your address I'll ask the shop I deal with and see if they have the time to remove/reinstall the pieces I want to be wrapped, thanks Don