Oct/Nov Christophorus - Now available on iPad

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 04:58 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Oct/Nov Christophorus - Now available on iPad

I posted this in the 997 Forum, but given the current Christophorus edition is focused on the 991, I thought it might be a little more appropriate here.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d-edition.html

Christophorus is now available on the iPad via the Apple App Store. The Oct/Nov edition is the initial version made available. But what's more interesting with this online magazine is the format and user interface. This isn't a magazine that you 'flip' the pages, but rather choose an article and then go into a much more interactive experience with the article. As someone involved in Mobile Application Development, this is quite a clever implementation and very well done. I'm incredibly impressed. It was difficult for me to focus on my Rangers play last night as I couldn't put my iPad down.

One of the most interesting articles is the evolution of the 911 comparison. It does a fantastic job of demonstrating how the 911 has grown over the years from the small/simple 901 to the 'large' 991 of tomorrow. It's not so much how big the 991 is, but how technology and regulations have forced cars to grow and morph. What really sticks out is the shape and height of the rear. The original 911 had that low rear bumper and tails, but now the tails sit up almost as high as the windows of the original. Great implementation of the iPad technology for bringing this article to life.

It's only available for the iPad as a standalone app (not part of Newstand) and can be downloaded here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/porsc...460906366?mt=8

Old 10-23-2011, 07:34 AM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
It's super nice, like how it all comes together.

Old 10-25-2011, 07:03 AM
exponential is a splendid one to beholdexponential is a splendid one to beholdexponential is a splendid one to beholdexponential is a splendid one to beholdexponential is a splendid one to beholdexponential is a splendid one to beholdexponential is a splendid one to behold
This is exellence. Thank you