Orders in...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 07:43 AM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
I also aspire to get the turbo when it is available. That's partly why I kept my 991s order moderately optioned. But your build is as solid as they get, you could keep this car a long time.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:51 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Thought for a minute about switching to metallic black, red interior with black carpets... Don't think I am gonna do it.

Old 11-26-2011, 09:34 AM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold

Thought for a minute about switching to metallic black, red interior with black carpets... Don't think I am gonna do it.
Good move, silver will stay clean all the time, while black won't. I'll likely go with silver when I order the turbo.

Old 11-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
MSRP is like 144k and change.

J
is it me or this car got really expensive this year? i like the option lists but geez, price really is something! just for 911S!

Old 11-26-2011, 02:36 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Yeah. I agree. However, when you compare the performance of the 991 C2S (0-60 in 3.9 with PDK and sport chrono plus, and likely a little quicker to that), especially in cornering, this thing is gonna be a monster.

J

Old 11-26-2011, 03:54 PM
spf4000 is a jewel in the roughspf4000 is a jewel in the roughspf4000 is a jewel in the roughspf4000 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Enilder
is it me or this car got really expensive this year? i like the option lists but geez, price really is something! just for 911S!
We can thank our weak US dollar for a portion of that.