My base 991 build.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Sapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant future
My base 991 build.

Going to the dealer this weekend with this. Thoughts?

Code:
The new 911 Carrera                                          $82,100
BOSEŽ Audio Package  P37	                              $2,420
Exterior Color Aqua Blue Metallic    D2	                        $710
Interior Color Black standard interior      AG                    $0
Exterior Rear windshield wiper	425	                        $360
Performance Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)     250              $4,080
Wheels 19-inch Carrera wheel 411                                  $0
Wheel Accessories Wheel center caps (color) 446                 $185
Interior Sport seats P09                                          $0
Interior Leather SportDesign steering wheel 840                 $490
Destination Charge:                                             $950
Total Price*	                                             $91,295

Old 11-16-2011, 04:20 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
aqua blue is kick a$$!
my opinion: the car is more important than its options, i dig it!

Old 11-16-2011, 04:20 PM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
Skip the bose, and you'll be under 90K.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Sapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by aamersa
Skip the bose, and you'll be under 90K.
I am not averse to spending money, I just don't think there's a lot of bang for the buck in going for an S or some of the pricier options.

I mainly got the Bose for resale. Had Bose in my 987 and it really wasn't great, but the base audio was extremely poor.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:48 PM
charge has a spectacular aura aboutcharge has a spectacular aura aboutcharge has a spectacular aura about
Exterior Rear windshield wiper

Do you find this useful?

Old 11-16-2011, 04:51 PM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
I agree with you on pricier options. You'll get best bang for buck (value for money) with a base carerra slapping on just the PDK. Go for it by all means. I didn't mean to suggest anything but that I don't think bose is worth it. I believe they have improved the stock audio system in the 991s.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:52 PM
ctporsche is infamous around these parts
I thought the sport design steering wheel option costs $250. That is what my dealer has and the Porsche online configurator as well.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:56 PM
As is often the case prices change when you have PDK. It costs more. BTW, sport design steering is a good option if you prefer the looks. The batman steering, not too cool.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:36 PM
ctporsche is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by aamersa
As is often the case prices change when you have PDK. It costs more. BTW, sport design steering is a good option if you prefer the looks. The batman steering, not too cool.
I see - the price for this option is different for PDK and manual transmission 991.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by charge
Exterior Rear windshield wiper

Do you find this useful?
Yes.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:06 PM
996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough
Sport Chrono Plus??? I didnt see it on your options but I would think that a must especially with a PDK just MHO..GL with the car either way im jealous

Old 11-16-2011, 06:15 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sapster
Yes.
They add weight and drag
Forget the wiper as long as u don`t live in the mountains or in London!
The rear screen of 911s doesn't attract much spray.

P.S. better get Park Assist than a wiper!

lazerblu is infamous around these parts
Good spec, though I would consider adding Park Assist & Telephone module.

ArthurH is a jewel in the roughArthurH is a jewel in the roughArthurH is a jewel in the roughArthurH is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Sapster
Yes.
If you're getting the back windshield wet you are going too slow.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:16 PM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
if your interested in resale...add PASM... will set you apart from many other base cars...excellent color and build.

also need sports chrono...no?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My base 991 build.