991s-Rev Counter: Silver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 09:01 AM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Not to overwhelm the forum, but here is an interesting situation. Below are 2 pics - a black center gauge (option) in the daytime and the stock silver gauge (default) in the evening (which turns black due to backlighting.)

I like the silver - I'm sticking with it.

Attached Images   
Old 12-28-2011, 04:17 PM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
I left it silver on my order, coz if all blk is a free option, I figured there must be a reason for the silver.
Regardless, this issue is trivial, it's the other stuff that matters. I will not lose any sleep over this.

Old 12-28-2011, 04:30 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by aamersa
Regardless, this issue is trivial, it's the other stuff that matters.
yeah well...seat belt color is trivial too. I still debated over silver and black - and chose silver.

Old 12-29-2011, 10:01 AM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
I left the black standard interior untouched. I could have added interior accents but thought I would leave it entirely to porsche on this my first purchase. If I were to buy a second one down the road perhaps I will learn from this experience.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:28 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
I like the silver

Old 01-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Dirty Wizard is infamous around these parts
I wanted to do all the dials in Speed Yellow.... it was on the site a month ago but now you can only do the chrono dial in colour... which is disappointing.

I was going to do the dials, seat belts and steering wheel stiching in yellow......they took away the stitching too.... now I have no idea what is available and what isnt. I could go to the dealer but I dont want to waste anybody's time as I'm out for 2012 but in for 2013