Sweet 991CS In Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Sapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by aamersa
Yeah, i remember commenting on that my view being that there is nothing wrong with get a minimally optioned base coupe but if one were to start optioning a base, one should rather just go for a minimal S.

But OMG, you've made a big jump to a loaded cab!!! These forums can bankrupt some folk. The forums cost me only a few grand this time around coz I joined late and my order locked soon after but I am sure next time around they will make up for it. But Wow! the forums have done wonders for you.

Congrats on your order, but I suspect your delivery will be a bit later with a cab.

My delivery is supposed to be first half of Feb, but frankly the wait isn't bugging me any more, in fact even if they told me a about a small delay I would hold no grudge, but I just know they are going call me Feb 1 and ask me to come down and pay up!! Not looking forward to that part.

Also I dislike the paranoia of owning a brand new vehicle, you tend to worry so much more about it, where you can park it, that some one could ding or scratch it. Life just gets more complicated. lol!
For sure, I am spending more money than I ever imagined spending on a car (and I have always loved cars). Whatever. You only live once.

On the delivery, the base coupe order I had in was due in April. When I changed to a Cab, they told me it would be May, but my dealer told me today that it would most likely be here in April too.

Make sure you post pictures when you get yours. Can't wait to see them.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:36 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Pretty sure that Porsche doesn't do delays!