Sweet 991CS In Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 10:07 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Sweet 991CS In Black

w h @ t a b 3 a u t y !

Old 12-29-2011, 05:28 AM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
That is gorgeous!

Old 12-29-2011, 09:12 AM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
This forum is making my 991CS build process PAINFUL!!! WOWOWOWOWOW.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:40 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Oh I can imagine it!

Old 12-29-2011, 09:45 AM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
This forum is making my 991CS build process PAINFUL!!!
That's exactly what these forums do, you get many view points none of which are necessarily right or wrong but make the decision process much harder. In the end the forum will cost you money no doubt. You will add options that you might have otherwise omitted.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:50 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by aamersa
That's exactly what these forums do, you get many view points none of which are necessarily right or wrong but make the decision process much harder. In the end the forum will cost you money no doubt. You will add options that you might have otherwise omitted.
My car is fully loaded sans Burmester due to knowing what I like as a previous owner. Forum didn't cause me unnecessary expenditure - but I will say that the different pics uploaded by folks always has me second guessing my color choice Great pics from new angles each time.

So much good out there!!!!

Old 12-29-2011, 06:21 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Just when i had decided to forgo the maintenance/cleaning on a black car for once... you post these!
Looks like black is back in hehehe.

It's great to see a black 991 next to other cars, gives a great sense of perspective.

Thanks for posting!

Old 01-02-2012, 11:58 PM
DS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to behold
What a beauty! love it

Old 01-03-2012, 08:27 AM
The context of a european backdrop really brings it out - the beauty.. And the cobblestone. We don't have that here. (USA) except maybe back east in a few places.

Last edited by EricP; 01-03-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Well there are a few places in New York City when you see that kind of paving! Works wonders for the suspension too!

Old 01-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Lead_Foot is infamous around these parts
Sharp, can't wait to drive one. Preferably, at a Porsche sponsored driving event.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Sapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by aamersa
You said it.

I started out with the idea of a minimally optioned base coupe. I now have a loaded cab on order.

BTW - did you get your car yet? I seem to recall reading you were due get it early.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:22 PM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
I started out with the idea of a minimally optioned base coupe. I now have a loaded cab on order.

BTW - did you get your car yet? I seem to recall reading you were due get it early.
Yeah, i remember commenting on that my view being that there is nothing wrong with get a minimally optioned base coupe but if one were to start optioning a base, one should rather just go for a minimal S.

But OMG, you've made a big jump to a loaded cab!!! These forums can bankrupt some folk. The forums cost me only a few grand this time around coz I joined late and my order locked soon after but I am sure next time around they will make up for it. But Wow! the forums have done wonders for you.

Congrats on your order, but I suspect your delivery will be a bit later with a cab.

My delivery is supposed to be first half of Feb, but frankly the wait isn't bugging me any more, in fact even if they told me a about a small delay I would hold no grudge, but I just know they are going call me Feb 1 and ask me to come down and pay up!! Not looking forward to that part.

Also I dislike the paranoia of owning a brand new vehicle, you tend to worry so much more about it, where you can park it, that some one could ding or scratch it. Life just gets more complicated. lol!

Old 01-04-2012, 12:38 PM
CLKFAN is infamous around these parts
Can't wait to see one that has been modded tastefully.

rear lights kind of remind me of an Aston Martin

Old 01-04-2012, 02:29 PM
unclejosh is just really niceunclejosh is just really niceunclejosh is just really niceunclejosh is just really nice
Guys

I saw two black 991s following a heavy camoed 2013 Cayman in Santa Cruz, CA the Monday after Rennsport Reunion.

I had mixed feelings about the tail lights and *** end of the 991 until I saw those wicked black cars. Looks "bad-***", truly.

I had previously seen silver, red, and yellow 991s.

Have fun drivin

UJ

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sweet 991CS In Black