yachting blue remorse

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 12:58 PM
tromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to behold
yachting blue remorse

I ordered my white car with yachting blue. The porsche website shows a very dark navy blue, however, I came across this picture today which I do not like AT ALL. It looks far lighter than the website. Has anyone seen Yachting blue in person?

Attached Images  
Old 01-26-2012, 01:36 PM
cat1pro is infamous around these partscat1pro is infamous around these parts
Don't panic just yet. I am pretty sure that color is offered for the panamera. Do a search on google and I think you will be calmed a bit. Good luck

Old 01-26-2012, 01:48 PM
tromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to behold
Panamera shows "yachting blue" as well. I will do another build if that is how it looks.

Old 01-26-2012, 01:52 PM
cat1pro is infamous around these partscat1pro is infamous around these parts
maybe the flash from the camera

Old 01-26-2012, 02:01 PM
SoCalRick is infamous around these parts
That picture is washing out the color. Yachting blue looks much darker than that in person.
-SCR

Old 01-26-2012, 04:06 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Yachting Bllue is a very rich color indeed - It's great. I've only seen it on a dash of a Panamera where the rest of the interior was creme and it was the prettiest combo I've seen.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:40 PM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
I initially ordered yachting blue interior with my GR but after all the negative feedback I got from a porsche forum I quickly changed it to black. The view was that about the only color blue would go with is white.This color is available on panamera and I saw a sample piece at dealer which looked a lot darker than this pic where the flash may have caused it to so appear. It's actually like a navy blue.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:11 AM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
I'm going with an over exposed image as well. Think about all the black interior images you see that look charcoal.

It will more then likely look as you imagine. Stick with it, I'm sure you'll be happy upon delivery.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:44 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Edited the picture a bit, tried to reduce the flash..

Name:  kja7U.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  71.0 KB

Old 01-27-2012, 01:31 AM
Norman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really nice
I think it's going to look great on your white car. It's a beautiful color combo that will make your car stand out of the crowd.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:05 AM
NC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant future
Yachting blue is gorgeous, and the white/blue combination will drip with class. You won't hate yourself once you see the car.

Last edited by NC 997; 01-27-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:34 AM
Thanks guys, I will come in off the ledge. I agree about the only color Yachting blue goes with is white. I definitely would not consider it on a gray car. My last three cars have had black interior so I am ready for a change.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:23 AM
John McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to behold
It's a common combo for the Panamera. There is one in the area for sale for about 6 months, they already dropped the price about 15k from start and it wont go away...
I'm not a big fan of it, having seeing it in person. Particularly that steering wheel...

Old 01-27-2012, 08:39 AM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
they already dropped the price about 15k from start and it wont go away...
Resale is a problem with blue interiors.

My last three cars have had black interior so I am ready for a change.
I totally understand. Have you considered biege? It's an excellent and classic interior.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:13 AM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by aamersa
Resale is a problem with blue interiors.

I totally understand. Have you considered biege? It's an excellent and classic interior.

+ 1.
Not a fan of Porsche blue interiors, maybe if the dash and steering wheel were black.
I wouldnt go against the flow in such an expensive car, Imo if you want to be unique, red and expresso are the perfect colors to go with, blue looks odd and its boring too.
If you want to stick with a free color, I would do beige in a white car, only if black was not an option.

Last edited by galion; 01-27-2012 at 09:35 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: yachting blue remorse