SM_ATL's Carrera S Journal

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Fabolous is a jewel in the roughFabolous is a jewel in the roughFabolous is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by KonaKai
Awesome order but just as a heads up in case you're planning on doing DE's, the OEM fire extinguisher is not PCA-approved for the track.
Thanks, thats good to know. I dont plan on taking it to the track. Im more inclined to take my 1M

Old 08-24-2012, 05:34 PM
opnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mtony
Congrats on the order! Would you mind sharing which dealer you ordered from and what kind of deal you were able to get? You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks!
Apparently I can't PM you before I have 15 posts behind me

But I basically wanted to write you that I think you could do better at my dealer, Hennessy Porsche, Atlanta. Maybe you could PM me your email and I'll share some numbers over mail with you.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:43 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by opnielsen
Go ahead and post a few pics from VIR this W-E... it will get you quicker to the 15 posts and will delight forum members!

Old 08-25-2012, 06:13 AM
mtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by opnielsen

But I basically wanted to write you that I think you could do better at my dealer, Hennessy Porsche, Atlanta. Maybe you could PM me your email and I'll share some numbers over mail with you.
Sorry for the threadjack everyone, but I can't PM anyone yet either. Thanks for the info though.

Old 08-25-2012, 05:31 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Thought I'd include G-readings in the journal. These are numbers after last Sunday at Barber. Not bad... but nowhere near what Kcarrigan posted in the G-contest thread after a DE at Laguna Seca (up to 1.7 lateral )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60293300@N06/7860025404/

Old 08-25-2012, 06:18 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Serge, I'm confident that when you do LS you will achieve numbers in the 1.7 range with that track banking / surface.

ChuckJ

Old 08-26-2012, 12:27 AM
Totally immature use of a 991S

This is so NOT me (most of the time)... but had to try though.
As far as the production is concerned, my teenage kids are in a frenzy of video editing and the soundtrack is certainly not from my own iTunes Library

Old 08-26-2012, 09:08 AM
TM_ATL is infamous around these parts
Video Another Video of SM_ATL's track event at Barber...

Old 08-26-2012, 09:20 AM
OK, kids have started to post on my thread

Old 08-26-2012, 09:25 AM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
That was a cool vid....music / editing brought it together nicely

Old 08-26-2012, 11:21 AM
mtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond repute
Are you doing the BMWCCA DE at Road Atlanta in September? Might sign up for it myself, but in my M3.

Old 08-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by mtony
Are you doing the BMWCCA DE at Road Atlanta in September? Might sign up for it myself, but in my M3.
Will be there! See you in 2 weeks

Old 08-26-2012, 12:29 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Wild one!

ChuckJ

Old 08-26-2012, 12:51 PM
blackboxster is infamous around these parts
Beautiful.

Old 08-26-2012, 03:23 PM
deucequattro is infamous around these parts
Definitely a better read than 43 pages of Advanced Med-Surg. Keep it up! Subscribed for the coming updates

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SM_ATL's Carrera S Journal