As promised - 991 arrival

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 06:03 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
As promised - 991 arrival

Ok the car arrived at the dealer today at 4pm and it's obviously filthy. I peeled back the plastic to take a few iPhone 4s pics - BUT tomorrow I will used my Canon D7000 to take some hi-res delivery pics.

But for now here you go.

Attached Images      
Old 02-23-2012, 06:04 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
more... If you want to know what espresso most looks like in person, see the third pic in this group. The door closed A-pillar triangle. VERY dark. Wet coffee grounds. My phone camera blew the rest of them out a bit.

Attached Images     
Old 02-23-2012, 06:13 PM
The SPASM lip is owner replaceable and requires no clips or fasteners. It slides into grooves and clicks into place - it can be replaced with the non-SPASM style if you prefer. Same bumper so same installation procedure.

Sorry for the bulk of interior pics but a lot of people were pm'ing me about seeing the espresso when it arrived.

Last edited by EricP; 02-23-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:15 PM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
Oh man, you disgust me. You just made me fall in love with the Espresso leather. I was hoping to get mine priced under $125k. Guess that's out of the window. LOL.

But yeah, the car looks gorgeous. Especially the interior IMO.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by No.92
Oh man, you disgust me. You just made me fall in love with the Espresso leather. I was hoping to get mine priced under $125k. Guess that's out of the window. LOL.

But yeah, the car looks gorgeous. Especially the interior IMO.
Thanks man!! Her's one for ya...

Attached Images  
Old 02-23-2012, 06:39 PM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
Originally Posted by EricP
Thanks man!! Her's one for ya...
Is that Platinum Silver?

Old 02-23-2012, 06:57 PM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations! Gorgeous interior. Full leather on these cars makes such a difference. Enjoy and post more pics and let us know how you like the options (many) that you selected.
thanks,
Jeff

Old 02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
TorontoPF has a spectacular aura aboutTorontoPF has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful car Eric-enjoy it in good health. Looks amazing! Can't wait to see more pics!

Old 02-23-2012, 07:07 PM
NSD991 is just really niceNSD991 is just really niceNSD991 is just really niceNSD991 is just really nice
What a stance on that beauty!!! Love the lip!

Old 02-23-2012, 07:14 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
i love how it´s coming to life. it´s like a painting that gets prepared for a vernissage, beautiful eric!

Old 02-23-2012, 07:24 PM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
gorgeous...all the best

Old 02-23-2012, 07:26 PM
arash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to behold
I love the "wet coffee grounds" brown. So lusciously deep and rich. Gorgeous car!

EDIT: The espresso is an optional extra $1500 aniline-dyed natural leather, no? If it's the same stuff they used for Carrera Red on my car (I think it cost exactly the same) then I'm sure you're loving it... It has such a sexy soft texture not found in the other leathers.

Last edited by arash; 02-23-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks all.

FYI the exterior shot isn't demonstrating the lowered SPASM stance because the "hockey pucks" are still in place (the shims which elevate the car a touch for shipping purposes) These orange plastic plugs were removed a few minutes later.

..and yes, Platinum Silver.

Last edited by EricP; 02-23-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:29 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Great color selection!

Old 02-23-2012, 07:30 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Gorgeous Eric, can't wait to get your driving impressions etc.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: As promised - 991 arrival