How do you think demand is on the 991?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
^^^I'd say that's a qualified opinion^^^

Old 03-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by carcommander
All cars with few exceptions are built to a price. And of course all statements are my opinion, but it is an informed one. My 08 Turbo was better in those things that make a Porsche a Porsche in my opinion. I have owned a 87 Targa, 92 Carrera, 95, 96, 97 993, O1, 07,08, turbos,'11 GT3RS, '12 991. I have also have owned several Ferraris and own 599 now. I have driven most sports cars. So my opinion stands.
You said, "My 08 Turbo was better in those things that make a Porsche a Porsche in my opinion." I have no issue with that whatsoever. The reason I responded to your earlier post is because it did not say this -- it simply said the '08 Turbo was better in all aspects, period. IMO, the newer cars are better in some of those things that make a Porsche a Porsche, and the older cars are better in some of those things that make a Porsche a Porsche.

Old 03-09-2012, 12:11 PM
carcommander is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Speedraser
You said, "My 08 Turbo was better in those things that make a Porsche a Porsche in my opinion." I have no issue with that whatsoever. The reason I responded to your earlier post is because it did not say this -- it simply said the '08 Turbo was better in all aspects, period. IMO, the newer cars are better in some of those things that make a Porsche a Porsche, and the older cars are better in some of those things that make a Porsche a Porsche.
Semantics, anything I say is of course my opinion unless I put it in quotes and attribute it to someone else.

Old 03-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
Not all posters think that way