The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Let's forget about it, it arrives when it's time...we can't change that...

Old 10-17-2012, 01:46 PM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Dealer says I am now showing a completion of 11/13. That's officially less than a month away!

Old 10-17-2012, 01:58 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Wow that is so fast.. I am stunned. My dealer was telling me January / February (earliest) its why they lost my business.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by brianja
Dealer says I am now showing a completion of 11/13. That's officially less than a month away!
Oh man that's awesome!!
I'm very happy for ya, exciting times!

Mine is going the opposite direction...
My dealer told me yesterday that they still have not been able to get a confirmation of a Dec. build date because cabs have not been allocated yet...
My sales guy even said that he thought I might not get my ride until late April... since they didn't receive their first 991 C2S cabs until May when that was released.
I told him to be quiet... otherwise I might just have to hurt him.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:17 PM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by uhn2000
Wow that is so fast.. I am stunned. My dealer was telling me January / February (earliest) its why they lost my business.
Yeah... I'm so amazed that I'm almost sceptical. If it's true then I'm psyched!

Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Oh man that's awesome!!
I'm very happy for ya, exciting times!

Mine is going the opposite direction...
My dealer told me yesterday that they still have not been able to get a confirmation of a Dec. build date because cabs have not been allocated yet...
My sales guy even said that he thought I might not get my ride until late April... since they didn't receive their first 991 C2S cabs until May when that was released.
I told him to be quiet... otherwise I might just have to hurt him.
Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that. Have you heard the same from any other dealers / 6speeders about Cab's not even being allocated yet? I hope that salesman comes back with some good news for you soon (even for his sake) :-P

Old 10-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by brianja
Yeah... I'm so amazed that I'm almost sceptical. If it's true then I'm psyched!

Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that. Have you heard the same from any other dealers / 6speeders about Cab's not even being allocated yet? I hope that salesman comes back with some good news for you soon (even for his sake) :-P
hahaha yeah I think he realized I getting close to just snapping, hence he added "Sid be assured you've got the very first one"!!!

I haven't heard off or seen anyone else ordering a 991 C4S cab...
But yeah if anyone has any news about it please post up!!!

Old 10-17-2012, 02:51 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=brianja;3667652]Yeah... I'm so amazed that I'm almost sceptical. If it's true then I'm psyched!

Ya best of luck, the 2 people I know that ordered a C4S are expecting them here no earlier then Jan/Feb and they are 1st allocations to the dealer.

Old 10-17-2012, 03:00 PM
hahaha yeah I think he realized I getting close to just snapping, hence he added "Sid be assured you've got the very first one"!!!

I haven't heard off or seen anyone else ordering a 991 C4S cab...
But yeah if anyone has any news about it please post up!!!
With Porsche you just have to order it and forget about it. Thats what I did with Cayenne and then it finally arrived. Good luck staying patient

Old 10-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by uhn2000
With Porsche you just have to order it and forget about it. Thats what I did with Cayenne and then it finally arrived. Good luck staying patient
LOL guess I'd better start hanging out on a Benz forum then hehehehe.
You're right of course, in the end it'll get here when it gets here... sigh.

That said I totally get why you decided not to wait...

Old 10-20-2012, 07:49 AM
Here's some shots I came a cross of the C4S... I'm really liking those bucket seats!
First time I've seen those in a 991.

Attached Images    
Old 10-20-2012, 11:23 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Those seats are great once I park my butt in it, but I find it impossible to get in and out of as a daily driver. That said, I think that is one of the best looking racing seats around.

Old 10-20-2012, 11:29 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I would have loved those seats when I was younger. I can see me asking for someone to help me out of them now.

Old 10-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
Those seats are great once I park my butt in it, but I find it impossible to get in and out of as a daily driver. That said, I think that is one of the best looking racing seats around.
I hear ya.
Not to mention that it becomes a real pita to get anything out of the back seat but... the do look awesome!
And as far as "bucket" seats go these sure seem to be the most comfortable ones around, ya may not want to get out of them.

Originally Posted by Gene G
I would have loved those seats when I was younger. I can see me asking for someone to help me out of them now.
With a bit of luck I'll have my C4S for my 45 birthday... that said, I'm starting to feel I'm no spring chicken anymore!
If anyone would have told me 10 years ago I would pick ventilated seats for my 911 I would have told them they were crazy!

Yep I'm getting old, I even LOVE having a massaging seat in my Benz hahaha
Bucket seats are great but I think a little "poser-ish" in anything which would not require a 6 point harness.
Than again that's coming from a guy who's going to put a 991 GT3 appearance kit on his C4S cab!

Old 10-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
I hear ya.
Not to mention that it becomes a real pita to get anything out of the back seat but... the do look awesome!
And as far as "bucket" seats go these sure seem to be the most comfortable ones around, ya may not want to get out of them.

With a bit of luck I'll have my C4S for my 45 birthday... that said, I'm starting to feel I'm no spring chicken anymore!
If anyone would have told me 10 years ago I would pick ventilated seats for my 911 I would have told them they were crazy!

Yep I'm getting old, I even LOVE having a massaging seat in my Benz hahaha
Bucket seats are great but I think a little "poser-ish" in anything which would not require a 6 point harness.
Than again that's coming from a guy who's going to put a 991 GT3 appearance kit on his C4S cab!
Given the build dates have been pulled in...I really hope I get mine by New Years Eve..on my 38th birthday

These seats look awesome but I'm in the same camp..with those seat belts it's a little too much for me ....

Last edited by Fester; 10-20-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by Fester
Given the build dates have been pulled in...I really hope I get mine by New Years Eve..on my 38th birthday

These seats look awesome but I'm in the same camp..with those seat belts it's a little too much for me ....
38... you're a spring chicken!
You know you want those seats... somebody lock his order already!

Man I can't wait to see the first C4/S I'm wondering who's going to get it first here on 6?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!