The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:01 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Some new shots...
Sans chicks though .
That rear... is just.... stunning. I am referring to the car, for real.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:14 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Pics like that is killing me... I really want a 4S instead. Anyone check with Porsche HQ to see if it does come with that girl? Oh wait, I am married... with kids...

Old 10-25-2012, 09:36 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
Pics like that is killing me... I really want a 4S instead. Anyone check with Porsche HQ to see if it does come with that girl? Oh wait, I am married... with kids...
Yeah, only GT Silver does ...

Old 10-25-2012, 09:39 PM
mdc
Originally Posted by Fester
Yeah, only GT Silver does ...
I knew it, let me check to see if they are done painting mine ; D

Old 10-25-2012, 09:41 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Boys will be boys!

Old 10-25-2012, 10:16 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
I knew it, let me check to see if they are done painting mine ; D
$3140 extra will be well justified if it includes her ....LOLz..

Old 10-25-2012, 10:20 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
Have you calculated her actual expense??

Old 10-25-2012, 10:31 PM
mdc
if that is the case, I am ordering a 4 and a 4s in GT silver ; D

Old 10-26-2012, 12:59 AM
Some new shots...
Sans chicks though .

IMO and many others I know..

This is the best 911 ever! Porsche has hit a home run with the design on this one...especially 4/4S is just stunning!!

Old 10-26-2012, 01:39 AM
Originally Posted by 1BlinkGone
Have you calculated her actual expense??
Not yet...WIP with PCNA

Last edited by Fester; 10-26-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:04 AM
oseik is infamous around these parts
Absolutely stunning!! just need to get rid of the P O R S C H E

Old 10-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Well it looks like the reviews are starting, which means the wide-body is being driven which means... they should be showing up in customers hands shortly!!

In the mean time here's another review.
http://cars.uk.msn.com/reviews/porsc...s-2012-onwards

Edit... found another one! http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/maga...0.asp?id=16438

Some more shots.
Including (finally) a pic of this "real time awd" display.

Attached Images    

Last edited by Psycho Sid; 10-29-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:45 PM
I've not really wanted to post it... but this week I found out that my C4S cab build date is not going to be in Dec. as predicted but in..FEBRUARY .
That means delivery is April/May.

I had a few days where I was thisssss close to canceling the whole damn thing!
My build with tax comes to 180K for that kind off $ you should be so excited it makes ya feel like an 8 year old on Xmas eve... sad to say nothing could be further from the truth.
Talk about anti climactic!!

I've been told that this the build date for the first C4S Cabriolets to head to North America... making mine a launch car.
Not sure I believe it but after making some call, emails and research I've come to the conclusion that I either accept it or I don't...

Should've just bought the C2S cab when it first came out!

Old 11-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
I've not really wanted to post it... but this week I found out that my C4S cab build date is not going to be in Dec. as predicted but in..FEBRUARY .
That means delivery is April/May
That sucks Sid! I feel for you. Are you still in any doubt about the order or would you look at alternatives? If so, and if possible without taking away from the "candy shop" experience of your order, do you think test driving a 2S for consideration would help?

Old 11-01-2012, 06:23 PM
That means delivery is April/May.

I had a few days where I was thisssss close to canceling the whole damn thing!
My build with tax comes to 180K for that kind off $ you should be so excited it makes ya feel like an 8 year old on Xmas eve... sad to say nothing could be further from the truth.
Talk about anti climactic!!

I've been told that this the build date for the first C4S Cabriolets to head to North America... making mine a launch car.
Not sure I believe it but after making some call, emails and research I've come to the conclusion that I either accept it or I don't...

Should've just bought the C2S cab when it first came out!
So what're you gonna do?? That's hell of a wait!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!