The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nicoli

i just wanna go drive but my wife is making me stay home tonightloll

Old 11-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sidney1
... even more candies for your soul :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BRPhEOXm0xU

Best
Gregor
WOW good stuff Gregor, thanks for posting!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BRPhEOXm0xU

Old 11-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
http://www.roadandtrack.com/tests/dr...rrera-4-and-4s

Here's road and track's first drive in austria review ..

Interesting excerpt...54% front...really!

"Generally the front/rear torque split begins at 0 percent front/100 percent rear, which is natural for a 911 and optimizes fuel economy. Let the traction slip, so to speak, and that rear-mounted power can be delivered to the front wheels. In theory it could go to 100 percent front/0 percent rear, but in reality you see a max of about 54 percent front/ 46 percent rear. That’s where the snow and its slickness came into play as we slithered through icy mountains in Austria."

Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 PM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Sid - I'm sorry to hear about the continual delays on your car Stick with it... it will be worth it!

I've found some more Carrera 4 photos on flickr (Click for the source's photostream):

Old 11-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Thanks Brian!

It's a good things are getting a bit hectic with post-production because I really need to spend less time being pre-occupied with cars...
Today I almost gave in and bought a 2010 Ferrari 430 Spider.

But I came to senses just in time...

Old 11-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Thanks Brian!

It's a good things are getting a bit hectic with post-production because I really need to spend less time being pre-occupied with cars...

what???

You are better than that man...don't give in...good things come to those who wait!!!!!

Old 11-05-2012, 10:44 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Brian!

Brand new 991, 2010 430 Spider... how do you choose ? ; D

Old 11-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by brianja
Sid - I'm sorry to hear about the continual delays on your car Stick with it... it will be
Awesome posting...I love the red voluptuous one!

Attached Images  

Last edited by Fester; 11-05-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Sid, hang in there matey! Stop visiting other dealerships, get into some therapy! your car will be here soon enough and in time for spring.

Originally Posted by Fester
Awesome posting...I love the red voluptuous one!
So right. The red with the spoiler looks gorgeous!

Old 11-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by Fester
what???

You are better than that man...don't give in...good things come to those who wait!!!!!
LOL I know it's getting pathetic.... the only reason I didn't go through with it is because it started to snow... just ever so lightly but enough to give me a moment of pause and say to myself wtf am I doing!?
Am I really going to buy this Ferrari just before winter only to store 'till April because I don't want to wait till May for the C4S I ordered 9 months ago!

Sighhhhhh I came to my senses... and so the wait continues...

Originally Posted by mdc
Brand new 991, 2010 430 Spider... how do you choose ? ; D
Hey don't knock it!
It's got 15K km on it and an extended Ferrari warranty.
Plus a buddy of mine has a full M16 Scuderia appearance package + rims for it (cost him 25K+) which he's giving it to me for less than 15K... AWESOME!

Finished it would look very much like this...

That said, even with the very attractive Scuderia refresh it is an older design which is starting to look dated next to the 458....
Whereas the 991 is as fresh as it gets...a clean canvas if you will, which will give me the joy of many, many custom project.

So the 991 C4S it is!

Old 11-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by Haku
Sid, hang in there matey! Stop visiting other dealerships, get into some therapy! your car will be here soon enough and in time for spring.
I know my Benz seems to have a mind of it's own... I keep ending up at dealers hehehehe
My wife was saying she's going to try and get the car to "magically" take me to the Chanel or Hermes stores instead!

Cheers!!

Old 11-06-2012, 05:10 AM
Sidney1 has a spectacular aura aboutSidney1 has a spectacular aura about
... a full M16 Scuderia appearance package

eeek ..... ... you really waste time thinking about that

... you do not deserve a 991 - designwise

Best
Gregor

Old 11-06-2012, 05:19 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Holy goodness that F430 looks good...

Sid - you are better than myself... I would have caved.

Old 11-06-2012, 07:44 AM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
I almost gave in and bought a 2010 Ferrari 430
They stopped production on 430's in 09'.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 AM
I know my Benz seems to have a mind of it's own... I keep ending up at dealers hehehehe
My wife was saying she's going to try and get the car to "magically" take me to the Chanel or Hermes stores instead!

Cheers!!

I got my wife diamond ring this weekend in advance of our 12th wedding anniversary to keep her thoughts occupied and not change her mind as I spend $165+ cash on my baby

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!