The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Phfewwwwwww OK I got it...
The answer is yes!

Well that was fun...
LOLz....cheers!!!!

Oh .. +1 for bearing me (I know you've got plenty but what the heck!)

Last edited by Fester; 12-20-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:38 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Here's a video showing the awd evolution from the 964 all the way up to the 991, good stuff!

http://youtu.be/0BMf8dTAo_8
Amazing video, I loved it....

Old 12-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rvhpno80
Amazing video, I loved it....
Glad you liked it!
Don't know if you've seen this video posted by BrandonH in the video thread... I'd say it's even better.

Cheers.

Old 12-20-2012, 11:36 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fester
Make sure you keep your cholesterol level in check before you opt for turbo ...not for the faint heart...the kind of G's you may experience ....
That is OK, I have meds for that. I will work on convincing our youngest into going to community college. ; D.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
That is OK, I have meds for that. I will work on convincing our youngest into going to community college. ; D.
Hahaha...I luv it...Mdc...your wit is commendable!!

Old 12-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Glad you liked it!
Don't know if you've seen this video posted by BrandonH in the video thread... I'd say it's even better.

Cheers.

http://youtu.be/8aX163FTHTE
Actually, this one is my most favorite! I have have shared it with many friends and coworkers...

Old 12-21-2012, 12:35 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha...I luv it...Mdc...your wit is commendable!!
ha ha ha, thanks. 'UC" DeAnza... my daughter on the other hand, did not find that as funny. Rain or shine, I am going to take some time to take pics this weekend and post. And yes, it is raining all the way through next week.

Old 12-21-2012, 11:48 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
For everyone who may have reservations regarding being able to trow the AWD 991 around... look no further (OK ya gotto look past the damn commercial and chick in the low cut evening gown... she's either lost or waiting for James Bond!).

http://www.telecinco.es/_5b000d9d

Old 12-21-2012, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
ha ha ha, thanks. 'UC" DeAnza... my daughter on the other hand, did not find that as funny. Rain or shine, I am going to take some time to take pics this weekend and post. And yes, it is raining all the way through next week.
Looking forward to the shots!!!

Last edited by Psycho Sid; 12-22-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Here's another short video on 991 4S...man...I've gotta put my hands on one of these..hopefully this month!

Old 12-22-2012, 03:51 PM
For everyone who may have reservations regarding being able to trow the AWD 991 around... look no further (OK ya gotto look past the damn commercial and chick in the low cut evening gown... she's either lost or waiting for James Bond!).

http://www.telecinco.es/_5b000d9d
Any idea what the blue dot vs red dot on the track comparison is for? Is it S vs 4S??

Old 12-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Any idea what the blue dot vs red dot on the track comparison is for? Is it S vs 4S??
Red is dry lap time and blue is wet. Both refer to the 4S. The end summary also states that on the day of all the cars tested in the wet, the 4S was the fastest. They didn't say which cars they put it up against.

Last edited by Haku; 12-22-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Haku
Red is dry lap time and blue is wet. Both refer to the 4S. The end summary also states that on the day of all the cars tested in the wet, the 4S was the fastest. They didn't say which cars they put it up against.
Ah, now I get it...thx to you Haku!!

Old 12-22-2012, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Haku
I was going to say... what dots?
Guess i was to busy trying to look down that dress hehehe.
All kidding aside, when it came to the track footage I got bored really quick... I just wanted to see the C4S tearing up the tarmac when those shots stopped, my multi-tasking attention went on another screen.

But I'm happy Haku stepped in, Thanks Haku!
This could've turned into another 6 posts like the rim/wheel thing fester and I had going hehehe

Here's some more C4S eye candy guys.

Cheers!

Last edited by Psycho Sid; 12-23-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:14 AM
airwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to behold
.....man...I've gotta put my hands on one of these..hopefully this month!

i wonder who's first in the round....

i really hope it's one of you..FESTER and SID ....

......though we will be able to enjoy a lot of your fotos and comments first Good luck !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!