The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by airwave
i wonder who's first in the round....

i really hope it's one of you..FESTER and SID ....

......though we will be able to enjoy a lot of your fotos and comments first Good luck !
Yeah I think I'll be "at the back of the bus" with this one ...because mine is a cab it isn't scheduled to finish production till Jan. 22nd.
Then there's still the 4 to 8 weeks of delivery... but it is coming!

I would've thought that one of the 6speed members in Europe (like yourself) would've taken delivery by now... lots of spot shots of the 991 C4S on the streets of Germany, Belgium. Holland, etc.
Here even dealers don't have theirs yet!

Actually I thought for sure that Brainja would have been the first one here on 6 (North America) to get his, his has been sitting at the port for over 2 weeks now!!

I guess there's nothing to it but to wait through it!

Last edited by Psycho Sid; 12-23-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by airwave
i wonder who's first in the round....

i really hope it's one of you..FESTER and SID ....

......though we will be able to enjoy a lot of your fotos and comments first Good luck !
Well, if I've gotta bet, it'll be brianja first followed by perhaps me and then Sid...(among us 3)...I know my comment came thru this way but I really meant to "test drive" demo cars this month

As Sid says, looking forward to fellow 6so member from Europe to announce the delivery first ....perhaps that's you?

Old 12-23-2012, 01:17 AM
simsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Glad you liked it!
Don't know if you've seen this video posted by BrandonH in the video thread... I'd say it's even better.

Cheers.

http://youtu.be/8aX163FTHTE
I just want to invite her to come over to my house and describe la linea roja again. And again. And again.

Gary

Old 12-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
A member (Pentium) on Rennteam collected his C4S a few days ago in Romania. These are a couple of his pics. Terrific interior in Espresso.

Attached Images  
Old 12-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Oops forgot the 2 nd pic

Attached Images  
Old 12-23-2012, 09:34 AM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Super hot - wow. It looks so beefy and wide from the back!

Old 12-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Very nice!! Thx Haku!

Old 12-23-2012, 09:35 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by simsgw
I just want to invite her to come over to my house and describe la linea roja again. And again. And again.

Gary

Nice seeing you here Gary I come across your posts quite often and enjoy your sense of humor and perspective, good stuff!

Cheers!

Originally Posted by Haku
A member (Pentium) on Rennteam collected his C4S a few days ago in Romania. These are a couple of his pics. Terrific interior in Espresso.
Oh good find Haku!
Romania... not the first country that came to mind when guessing where the first one(s) would be delivered.
That said, good for him I'm sure he feels like a kid at Christmas!

Old 12-23-2012, 09:48 PM
simsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond reputesimsgw has a reputation beyond repute

Nice seeing you here Gary I come across your posts quite often and enjoy your sense of humor and perspective, good stuff!

Cheers!
Both are suffering tonight from a cold. When I should be getting ready for a Christmas trip to family, I'm sitting here grumpily critiquing an article in Panorama that was alleged to be a review of the C4/C4S but drifted off into nonsense. Or so it seems with my fever.

Gary

Old 12-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Here the first shots of a C4S Cab!
So that's what it's going to look like in black....awesome!!!

I'm really liking the more "square", more raised upper section of the rear.
I had noticed that in the spy shots of the 991 Turbo cab and am happy it's present in the C4S too.
Wonder why that is though... because on the C2S it's much more rounded.
Hmmmm come to think of it... it's much more rounded in the 991 C4S cab demo's as well.
OK maybe I'm just seeing things here... the day had to come.

Here's a shot of the first cab demo's (rounder).

Here the Actual "street" version (cab roof-lid) seems more square).

Attached Images  
Old 12-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Both are suffering tonight from a cold. When I should be getting ready for a Christmas trip to family, I'm sitting here grumpily critiquing an article in Panorama that was alleged to be a review of the C4/C4S but drifted off into nonsense. Or so it seems with my fever.

Gary
Sorry to hear about... it's certainly going around.
Seems like a yearly right of passage... but it certainly sucks, especially at this particular time of the year.

Hope you feel better soon.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Sorry to hear about... it's certainly going around.
Seems like a yearly right of passage... but it certainly sucks, especially at this particular time of the year.

Hope you feel better soon.
Well, you cheered me up with those gorgeous pictures of the C4S. I agree about the more angular transition from the hip to the ... hump? to the doghouse under which the roof sleeps. I think it is 'merely' because the hips carry outward another 20 mm on each side, or whatever it is. Part of it is the color of course. Deep colors exaggerate the effect I think. Here's my C2S in white:

Thanks for those pictures,

Gary

Last edited by simsgw; 12-24-2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Linked to different location of picture
Old 12-24-2012, 06:47 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Well, you cheered me up with those gorgeous pictures of the C4S. I agree about the more angular transition from the hip to the ... hump? to the doghouse under which the roof sleeps. I think it is 'merely' because the hips carry outward another 20 mm on each side, or whatever it is. Part of it is the color of course. Deep colors exaggerate the effect I think. Here's my C2S in white:

Thanks for those pictures,

Gary

Old 12-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Merry Christmas to you all

Originally Posted by rvhpno80
I changed the link to a Picasa site, hopefully more reliable. In any case, a good holiday to you all. I'm off to visit Cindy's family,

Gary

Old 12-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Ok... It's official ...Porsche would only release 4/4S in January. My car waited for almost 2 wks before it got loaded on the boat on 12/14, eta will be Jan wk3...in 3 wks!! Oh well, I can wait after so many weeks, 3 will pass by in a blink...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!