The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:21 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Here's the latest 4/4S review from the car and driver magazine... 0-60 3.5sec...not too shabby... !!

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...t-drive-review

Old 12-31-2012, 12:29 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!.....:passed out::

Last edited by Kenshin; 12-31-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all
Spotted in brussels!!!

Happy New Year 6-speed!!!

A little something to get all of us geared up for the new year!!! WOHOOO 2013...April is all that much closer...and much more for a few of you

The official scoop spotting of a C4 in Brussels

http://www.autogespot.com/scoop%3A-t...991-carrera-4s

Old 01-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Here's a cool video of c4s in GT SILVER

Guy driving back and forth with PSE's gurgles and pops... It's addicting! Can't wait for mine in 2-3 weeks !!

Old 01-01-2013, 09:02 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fester
Here's a cool video of c4s in GT SILVER

Guy driving back and forth with PSE's gurgles and pops... It's addicting! Can't wait for mine in 2-3 weeks !!
Platinum silver, not GT. GT almost grayish silver on the 991. That is my car.

Old 01-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by EricP
Platinum silver, not GT. GT almost grayish silver on the 991. That is my car.
Ah..ok. Thanks. I guess can really tell when these are side by side...... Regardless, I love it!

Last edited by Fester; 01-01-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:41 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
OK... it's officially January 2013. Can I have my car now please? Thank you.

lol

I've purposefully been keeping my distance from 6speed for the last few weeks in an attempt to keep my sanity during the wait. Just an occasional check-in here and there. Lots of great info and updates from everyone, though!

Fester - so glad that your beauty is headed your way!

Sid - That black C4S Cab that you posted pics of looks mean! Your's will be amazing.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Good strategy Brianja...perhaps I should keep myself away too...perhaps i'm addicted to self inflicted torture.... !

Evidently my car is on Nippon Highway that docked yesterday Houston at 18:00 central time...then railed/trucked to west coast from there...I'm trying to get it verified now...

Old 01-02-2013, 09:23 AM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fester
Ah..ok. Thanks. I guess can really tell when these are side by side...... Regardless, I love it!
Actually you never can be 100% sure. But of the silver 991's out there, 99.9% are platinum because the $3,500 paint job to get a slightly different hue doesn't make much sense.

Here are confirmed GT Silver for reference. I typically just note it as being "darker".

Attached Images   
Old 01-02-2013, 10:14 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
I just received an email from my salesperson that my C4S is finally being processed through at the port as of this morning (after 5 weeks of sitting there collecting dust). I'm hoping that they have it at the dealership by early next week.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by brianja
I just received an email from my salesperson that my C4S is finally being processed through at the port as of this morning (after 5 weeks of sitting there collecting dust). I'm hoping that they have it at the dealership by early next week.
Woohoo...can't wait...again just can't wait to see some kick a$$ photography of the exotic!

Old 01-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by EricP
Actually you never can be 100% sure. But of the silver 991's out there, 99.9% are platinum because the $3,500 paint job to get a slightly different hue doesn't make much sense.

Here are confirmed GT Silver for reference. I typically just note it as being "darker".
Yes thanks.

I thoroughly researched and looked at the cars in person at dealerships in shade/sun etc. before ordering GT Silver car (and paying $3.5K premium). Platinum silver has brownish/golden hue to it. Attached is another example of GT Silver of a fellow member's car....an another one is in my avatar...I think...I just can't tell clearly sometimes in the pictures...

Attached Images  

Last edited by Fester; 01-02-2013 at 11:39 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:41 PM
porschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of light
C4S delivery

been advised that my car will be at the Toronto dealer about Jan 14.
quite exciting!

Old 01-03-2013, 02:52 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by porschecan
been advised that my car will be at the Toronto dealer about Jan 14.
quite exciting!
Wow, congrats - this is way way ahead of schedule from the dates they were quoting me when I went to order in September. I got March/April..

Old 01-03-2013, 02:57 PM
porschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of light
my car was built Nov 23. has been in Halifax close to two weeks. you should have a build date by now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!