The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-03-2013, 03:01 PM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
I've been to Halifax. It's nice.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:16 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Fester
Here's a cool video of c4s in GT SILVER

Attached is another example of GT Silver of a fellow member's car....an another one is in my avatar...I think...I just can't tell clearly sometimes in the pictures...
Both the 4S and Silver are really growing on me.....just beautiful.

I think thats member dhills (?) ...love the pics of his car.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Sorry if a repost.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porschecan
my car was built Nov 23. has been in Halifax close to two weeks. you should have a build date by now.
Ah, Nov 23 with Jan 15 delivery....Mine was Nov 30th build so approx delivery should be a week later, Jan 21. That's what the sales guys at dealership have been telling me...kinda making sense now..lets see

Old 01-03-2013, 09:09 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, Nov 23 with Jan 15 delivery....Mine was Nov 30th build so approx delivery should be a week later, Jan 21. That's what the sales guys at dealership have been telling me...kinda making sense now..lets see
Omg, fester, is it not here yet ????? Tell them you will go pick up the car from the dock and drive it back for free

Old 01-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BrandonH
Both the 4S and Silver are really growing on me.....just beautiful.

I think thats member dhills (?) ...love the pics of his car.
You're correct, that's Dhill911's beauty!!

Silver is the color that I can never get over...I just LOVE it! All my cars till date have been silver and GT Silver is going to be the best of all

Last edited by Fester; 01-03-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:39 PM
A good one. Have always been longing to see such comparison video...but if I could only understand the language

Old 01-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
Omg, fester, is it not here yet ????? Tell them you will go pick up the car from the dock and drive it back for free
Tell me about it

BUT, I would've wrapped it up in xpel before taking it to the interstate

Old 01-03-2013, 09:55 PM

Silver is the color that I can never get over...I just LOVE it! All my cars till date have been silver and GT Silver is going to be the best of all
Big Congrats on your order !.....I look forward to pics and your thoughts after delivery.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:58 PM
A good one. Have always been longing to see such comparison video...but if I could only understand the language
Watch it on youtube instead of post above...then you can click on the captions button and change the language so it reads in English, etc.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Big Congrats on your order !.....I look forward to pics and your thoughts after delivery.
Thanks...wait is a sheer killer!!!

Old 01-04-2013, 12:36 AM
airwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by nicoli
gonna be super awesome Sid, congrats man. I can see the colors, gonna be really gorgeous and the basalt black will enhance the led tail too i think, etc ..very sweet.

... another anthracite sees the light of day

Attached Images  
Old 01-04-2013, 06:26 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Car seems to look good in just about every color.

Old 01-04-2013, 06:50 AM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Car seems to look good in just about every color.
I'm not a big fan of lime gold. And I think I would get tired of the brown - it is trendy now, but... . But that is JMO.

Old 01-04-2013, 07:03 AM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
Okay, I am ready to get bashed....eh eh....can anybody post two pictures side by side? I think I am the only one in the world who sees no difference between S and 4S.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!