The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by airwave
... another anthracite sees the light of day
Is this Yours???

Old 01-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ale70
Okay, I am ready to get bashed....eh eh....can anybody post two pictures side by side? I think I am the only one in the world who sees no difference between S and 4S.....
This is the screen shot from the video posted by BrandonH

Attached Images  
Old 01-04-2013, 09:20 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, I am ready to get bashed....eh eh....can anybody post two pictures side by side? I think I am the only one in the world who sees no difference between S and 4S.....
Honestly, I can't tell in pictures either. The car does look bigger sometimes in pictures, but not wider, it almost looks taller. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person next to a C2/C2S

Old 01-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by dhill911
Honestly, I can't tell in pictures either. The car does look bigger sometimes in pictures, but not wider, it almost looks taller. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person next to a C2/C2S
When I get mine hopefully in a couple of weeks, bring your car over...will compare the two GT Silver beauties side by side

Old 01-04-2013, 09:58 AM
pyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud of
Most proper way to see the differences

Attached Images  
Old 01-04-2013, 10:13 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Wait! I see it!

Something red on the rear end...

But seriously - the difference is even more miniscule when placed side by side, from the top. Perhaps same color?

Old 01-04-2013, 10:14 AM
airwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Fester
Is this Yours???
YEP

.... 18 hrs and she gets introduced to me !

Old 01-04-2013, 10:18 AM
airwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to behold
Is this Yours???

...the dealer sent me some pics via his mobile from the download......

Old 01-04-2013, 10:28 AM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by airwave
YEP

.... 18 hrs and she gets introduced to me !
I was there a month ago.....I can feel your pain!!

Thank you for the picture!

Old 01-04-2013, 10:30 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
When I get mine hopefully in a couple of weeks, bring your car over...will compare the two GT Silver beauties side by side
Sounds like an excellent plan, however, you will need to come to Idaho. This will give you a chance to Break-In that new engine and really test the AWD in some harsher, but not too harsh, weather

I think the reason I see the 4/4S as taller in photos has to do with the Black Side-Skirt, which I wish I could get for my 2S, for protective reasons.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:52 PM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, Airwave! She looks beautiful.

I should be taking delivery of mine on Monday evening. Can't wait!

Old 01-04-2013, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by brianja
Congrats, Airwave! She looks beautiful.

I should be taking delivery of mine on Monday evening. Can't wait!
Wow..congrats Airwave and Brianja!!!

It's all coming together now...

I have firm confirmation that my car is on the Selene Leader vessel which left on 12/14/12. The ETA into San Diego is 1/13/13 - so I should have it 7-10 days after that too...1/21 timeframe ...

Old 01-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pyramid
Most proper way to see the differences

In those pics the car on the right appears to be longer and disproportionate. Even the mirrors don't line up with the car on the left. Something not right.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:20 AM
pyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Haku
In those pics the car on the right appears to be longer and disproportionate. Even the mirrors don't line up with the car on the left. Something not right.
Different camera angle I supposed, car on the left shows more of its dashboard.
Anyway, the wider rear fender clearly shown. I would imagine if looking straight from the back, the 4S should shows more fender flare while the 2S ended at its outermost parts of the tail lights.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:25 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Wow..congrats Airwave and Brianja!!!

It's all coming together now...

I have firm confirmation that my car is on the Selene Leader vessel which left on 12/14/12. The ETA into San Diego is 1/13/13 - so I should have it 7-10 days after that too...1/21 timeframe ...
I can go pick it up, wash, detail and deliver it to you if you are too busy at work. Just give me the check book with signature on it. Very exciting!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!