The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
I can go pick it up, wash, detail and deliver it to you if you are too busy at work. Just give me the check book with signature on it. Very exciting!

Hahahaha

Seems like Porsche loaded few cars in this unknown/new vessel possibly due to the backlog of them holding up all 4/4S cars. i know mine got held up for 2 wks after production. The official 4/4S intro date is 1/7/13! It's important to know that Selene leader wasn't in any of the schedules that we saw before!

Just tracked it today and looks like it 2-3 days ahead of schedule with eta 1/10 ....exciting times !!!'

Last edited by Fester; 01-05-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:10 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fester

Hahahaha

Seems like Porsche loaded few cars in this unknown/new vessel possibly due to the backlog of them holding up all 4/4S cars. i know mine got held up for 2 wks after production. The official 4/4S intro date is 1/7/13! It's important to know that Selene leader wasn't in any of the schedules that we saw before!

Just tracked it today and looks like it 2-3 days ahead of schedule with eta 1/10 ....exciting times !!!'
That is great news, mine took longer than expected to get here from San Diego, I hope they load yours on the truck right away for a speedy delivery

Old 01-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Hope this is not a repost... It's another mouth watering episode for those waiting for their 4's.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:39 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haku
Hope this is not a repost... It's another mouth watering episode for those waiting for their 4's.

http://youtu.be/tvDt5_iFiOs
Thanks, Haku. I wouldn't mind a gig like that. I know how to blow leafs.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:43 AM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
^^Nice clip.....wish it was longer and showed even more behind the scenes.

And oh how I would love to drive on those roads!

Old 01-07-2013, 07:29 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Just received a little preview for tonight... Can't wait!

Old 01-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by brianja

Wow, it's a beauty! Can't wait to see the pics after its all ready. Congrats...finally!!

Old 01-07-2013, 08:12 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of

Full tank of gas, credit card, tooth brush and a change of clothes. And letting your family know you'll be back in a week or so.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:27 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fester
Wow, it's a beauty! Can't wait to see the pics after its all ready. Congrats...finally!!
Thanks! Me too :-p

Yours is almost here too!

Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
Full tank of gas, credit card, tooth brush and a change of clothes. And letting your family know you'll be back in a week or so.
haha. exactly. Starting to think of excuses to go for a few long drives this weekend already.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Brianja: so your car IS in the launch cars shipments! As I mentioned before, today 1/7/13 is official launch date of C4/C4S!! It should be a great feeling that you're one of the first ones in N.America to get this...right?? I'm very excited for you man!!

Old 01-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Thrilled for you matey! The car looks spectacular.
Enjoy and savor these moments!

Old 01-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
haha. exactly. Starting to think of excuses to go for a few long drives this weekend already.
I'd say drop by our offices, but that would mean coming home with a sick set of wheels and I'm pretty sure we'd both be running cross the border when the wife finds out

Old 01-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Dave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, make sure you get lots of pics

Old 01-07-2013, 12:40 PM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations!!! Yes...LOTS of pictures.

Just received this email from my dealer yesterday.
"Your C4S Coupe is in the Planned Into Production status. It has an estimated completion date of February 5, 2013. It should arrive at the port in San Diego about a month later."

Old 01-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks, guys. Don't worry, there will be LOTS of photos with my real gear, though probably not until later in the week. Tonight I will still take some with my small camera.

One@D2forged... I may need some summers for the car since the OEM platinum finish wheels might wind up on winter tire duty. PM me with some info on your monoblock options.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!