The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all
Originally Posted by brianja
Just received a little preview for tonight... Can't wait!

Brianja,

First off- congrats...I can't imagine what your feeling like right now...almost like the birth of a child I suppose- haha!

Second- if your a drinker- toast one for our thread my friend...have a safe and wonderful journey...and may the roar of thunder ever follow you...(remember...sports button ON for that one)

Old 01-07-2013, 07:43 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Just received a little preview for tonight... Can't wait!
Congrats! Is this the first 4S in the US? or on 6Speed? I am so jealous. I think I am going to steal Fester's GT silver 4s.

Old 01-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
Congrats! Is this the first 4S in the US? or on 6Speed? I am so jealous. I think I am going to steal Fester's GT silver 4s.
Uh oh...I'll hire some body guards

In all seriousness, I do believe brianja is one of the first one fellow 6SO to receive 4S in the USA!!

Brianja: So when's the party!!

Old 01-08-2013, 06:17 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Good morning, guys! I just got in from driving around my neighborhood all night (j/k)

So I picked up the car last night and so far she is as amazing as all the reviews has said. I didn't get to take delivery until 8:00 last night, so i haven't had too much time to play yet.

Since yesterday was the first day for C4 deliveries in the US I would bet this is one of the first on the road. I believe that Airwave was supposed to be the first 6speed member to take delivery of a C4S (he is in Switzerland). He was supposed to pick up on Saturday, but he hasn't posted since. I assume this is because they haven't yet been able to pry him out of the car. :-P

Clear side markers were added this morning (I beat you to it ECS Tuning, lol).

As promised, here are some quick point-and-shoot snaps from last night. There will be a real set of photos some time soon (hopefully this weekend).

Last edited by brianja; 01-08-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:38 AM
GoGoSA991 is infamous around these partsGoGoSA991 is infamous around these parts
awesome!

good morning, guys! I just got in from driving around my neighborhood all night (j/k)

so i picked up the car last night and so far she is as amazing as all the reviews has said. I didn't get to take delivery until 8:00 last night, so i haven't had too much time to play yet.

Since yesterday was the first day for c4 deliveries in the us i would bet this is one of the first on the road. I believe that airwave was supposed to be the first 6speed member to take delivery of a c4s (he is in switzerland). He was supposed to pick up on saturday, but he hasn't posted since. I assume this is because they haven't yet been able to pry him out of the car. :-p

clear side markers were added this morning (i beat you to it ecs tuning, lol).

As promised, here are some quick point-and-shoot snaps from last night. There will be a real set of photos some time soon (hopefully this weekend).

nice!!

Old 01-08-2013, 07:43 AM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous.

I have to say, white is the one colour that I like orange side markers on.

[/QUOTE]

Old 01-08-2013, 08:07 AM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Badass.. congrats!

Old 01-08-2013, 08:26 AM
airwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to behold
Wink Picked up the 9914s over the weekend

....I remember somebody in the forum just found the right words for it..."Really a versatile car for everyday driving with truly a Jekyll and Hyde personality"......

Attached Images      
Old 01-08-2013, 08:32 AM
porschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of light
Pfaff in Toronto has a black and also a blue which I just saw being prepped. looks fabulous!
mine next week.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
brianja & airwave, congratulations! Enjoy your new cars! They are glorious.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Omg! These are nice ones. Best 991's on the forum.

Congrats Airwave and Brianja!

Brianja: loving the ducktail! Btw, your last photo with the led strip, is the strip lit all the way on the left hand side or its only in camera that I see it isn't??

Old 01-08-2013, 08:56 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, guys! Can't wait to get some good shots of her.

Fester - It's something weird about photographing the light strip from the side. Here is another photo that shows it lit all the way across.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Brianja: whoosh...thought so!

Btw, time to update your avatar !!

Old 01-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Good point! I think I'm going to hold off on updating the avatar until I have something better to use.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:17 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!! I don't know what else to say!! CONGRATS Brianja and Airwave!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!