The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:38 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brianja
Thanks, guys! Can't wait to get some good shots of her.
Congrats! Please do not post any more pictures! That will be torturing for me, it makes me make want to sell my car(the grass is always greener), where is my meds? . But seriously, that looks great even in the point and shoot.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:46 PM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
One of the best lines from the movie The Sandlot applies here perfectly...."Your killin me smalls"

We all need some more pictures...especially me. I'm living vicariously through you until my white C4S gets to me hopefully in early March.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Wowwwww!!!!!
I haven't been around for the last 2 weeks...I can't believe I almost misted this!!!!

Man oh man you've waited a damn long time Brian... I'm so happy for ya that you're finally able to hug that beauty, I can just imagine you sitting in your garage with a big grin!

I definitely believe your the first one in North America to have taken delivery!!!
You lucky dog!!!!
Can't wait to hear some more feedback and see pics!
Love everything about your car!!! wow, just wowwww!
Again CONGRATS!!!

Originally Posted by brianja
Good morning, guys! I just got in from driving around my neighborhood all night (j/k)

As promised, here are some quick point-and-shoot snaps from last night. There will be a real set of photos some time soon (hopefully this weekend).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm super happy for you Airwave!
Your C4S looks awesome, just amazing!
And that color... looks veryyyy good!
I hope my Basalt black will look as good as your ride... guess I'll have to wait a bit longer still.

Please post up some more shots when you have a chance.

Again, CONGRATS!

Cheers!

Originally Posted by airwave
....I remember somebody in the forum just found the right words for it..."Really a versatile car for everyday driving with truly a Jekyll and Hyde personality"......

OK I'm gonna say your next Fester!

Anyone else waiting!?
WOWWW exciting times!!!!

Last edited by Psycho Sid; 01-08-2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: added pics.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fester
Omg! These are nice ones. Best 991's on the forum.

Congrats Airwave and Brianja!

Brianja: loving the ducktail!
Yep, that sport package looks damn fine!!
Yours is coming soon!!
I'm still waiting for mine to be "born" but Jan. 22nd is coming up fast... then it's still the grueling wait for transport that you're going trough right now.

Originally Posted by mdc
Congrats! Please do not post any more pictures! That will be torturing for me, it makes me make want to sell my car(the grass is always greener), where is my meds? . But seriously, that looks great even in the point and shoot.
Hahahaha

Oh man you crack me up hehehe, thanks for the laughs!
In all seriousness though, you've got an amazing looking machine!!

Originally Posted by T-Mac
We all need some more pictures...especially me. I'm living vicariously through you until my white C4S gets to me hopefully in early March.
Same here, it's amazing how we keep torturing ourselves.
This is THE longest I've ever waited for a car... and I have never been this excited to get it!
Tick-tock, tick-tock.... yep, we definitely need more pics!!

Old 01-08-2013, 06:31 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Hahahaha

Oh man you crack me up hehehe, thanks for the laughs!
In all seriousness though, you've got an amazing looking machine!!
Hi there, where have you been? Was about going to send a team to search for you. Yeah, you know how it goes, with a 2S in the garage, I want a 4S. If I get a 4S, I will be looking at turbo... It is like someone else dinner always looks better than what I ordered. Someone's wife is always...delete, delete . But wide body is really something.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
Hi there, where have you been? Was about going to send a team to search for you. Yeah, you know how it goes, with a 2S in the garage, I want a 4S. If I get a 4S, I will be looking at turbo... It is like someone else dinner always looks better than what I ordered. Someone's wife is always...delete, delete . But wide body is really something.

No need for the search party lol!
Been traveling over the holidays, was good to see friends and family!
That said... I hate those flying petri-dishes (planes) this time of the year!!!!
Caught a nasty flu on my first flight and now that I'm back my Doc tells me I've got a pneumonia... no wonder I feel like ****.

Which makes the laughs I get from reading your posts that much better!

Re looking at other models... LOL after waiting for almost 12 months I'm sticking with my C4S for a while!
My wife started laughing her head off when she heard me say that hehehehe

For now I'm counting down the days... Jan. 22nd she rolls of the production line (car not wife hehehe ) so just 2 more weeks!!!

Old 01-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !

No need for the search party lol!
Been traveling over the holidays, was good to see friends and family!
That said... I hate those flying petri-dishes (planes) this time of the year!!!!
Caught a nasty flu on my first flight and now that I'm back my Doc tells me I've got a pneumonia... no wonder I feel like ****.

Which makes the laughs I get from reading your posts that much better!

Re looking at other models... LOL after waiting for almost 12 months I'm sticking with my C4S for a while!
My wife started laughing her head off when she heard me say that hehehehe

For now I'm counting down the days... Jan. 22nd she rolls of the production line (car not wife hehehe ) so just 2 more weeks!!!
Get well man! Great to have you back. My car should be here (hoping) mid to end of next wk. Selene leader vessel eta San Diego is 1/10 and since its a "sold" unit, it'll hopefully get processed first and loaded on the truck in San Diego en route to the Bay Area . I get it a day later ...lets see......!!

Old 01-08-2013, 09:14 PM
TOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really nice
Congrats to you both certainly one of the first 4s to hit american soil!

Old 01-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Get well man! Great to have you back. My car should be here (hoping) mid to end of next wk. Selene leader vessel eta San Diego is 1/10 and since its a "sold" unit, it'll hopefully get processed first and loaded on the truck in San Diego en route to the Bay Area . I get it a day later ...lets see......!!
Thanks Fester being back on 6 hanging out with fellow Porschophiles is making me feel better all ready!
Man I can't believe I almost missed all the action!!

I used to keep track (when on the road) with my i-phone but since they changed the format for 6speed on there the screen is just too damn small...
Anyway glad to hear you're getting your C4S soon, can't wait to see "that" first post from ya!
I have a feeling some others here will follow right after, exciting times to be sure!

Cheers!

Old 01-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porschecan
Pfaff in Toronto has a black and also a blue which I just saw being prepped. looks fabulous!
mine next week.
Porschecan: Next wk?? We might be getting ours together around the same time!! What's the spec of yours?

Old 01-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Thanks Fester being back on 6 hanging out with fellow Porschophiles is making me feel better all ready!
Man I can't believe I almost missed all the action!!

I used to keep track (when on the road) with my i-phone but since they changed the format for 6speed on there the screen is just too damn small...
Anyway glad to hear you're getting your C4S soon, can't wait to see "that" first post from ya!
I have a feeling some others here will follow right after, exciting times to be sure!

Cheers!
Yep, you don't usually miss a beat, for sure. I use my iphone5 too but don't use the version optimized for smartphones. Rather, use web version -and zoom in. While I travel overseas to Asia on biz I continuously stay hooked like that!!

Old 01-09-2013, 06:27 AM
porschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of light
Porschecan: Next wk?? We might be getting ours together around the same time!! What's the spec of yours?
Fester, the Canadian launch date is Monday. the cars are leaving, maybe left for the west coast, to the dealers in time for the Monday launch date, but I guess not all the C4's will arrive at once. so hoping that mine is included which has been sitting in Halifax for a while now. (the two cars which I saw yesterday are press cars, and I was actually not supposed to see them. they do look amazing, by the way, a lot wider at the back. pictures do not do it!)
anyway, Porsche is strict about all the dealers receiving the new launch cars at the same time after the launch date so that no one dealer has a time advantage as apparently they had complaints re this in the past.
my specs; C4S coupe
BOSEŽ Audio Package
P38 Premium Package with Power Sport
seats
Exterior Colour 1H Platinum Silver Metallic
Interior Colour UG Luxor Beige standard interior
Exterior 635 ParkAssist (rear)
653 Electric glass slide/tilt sunroof
CNG Rear apron painted Exclusive
Performance 250 Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)

640 Sport Chrono Package
Wheels 423 20-inch Carrera S wheel
Wheel Accessories XDH Wheels painted in Platinum (silk gloss)
Interior 583 Smoking package
P06 Power Sport Seats (14-way)
Interior Leather 840 SportDesign steering wheel

Old 01-09-2013, 06:54 AM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
So Monday January 14th we should be able to stroll by Pfaff or Downtown fine cars and see the C4 in the flesh?

Old 01-09-2013, 09:29 AM
porschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by hawc
So Monday January 14th we should be able to stroll by Pfaff or Downtown fine cars and see the C4 in the flesh?
hawc, I would phone first to be sure, but I would think that one of the two at least should be on display.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all
Originally Posted by airwave
....i remember somebody in the forum just found the right words for it..."really a versatile car for everyday driving with truly a jekyll and hyde personality"......
omg....what color is that???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!