The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Haku
Finally the perfect description of journo's and their reviews! Points for you Sid!
Thanks buddy!

Originally Posted by Haku
Thank you for posting pics and impressions of your car. It is fabulous and I'm appreciative of firsthand impressions. More pics welcome. Congrats and enjoy!

I agree with your comments and your views about the hydraulic steering.

Those of us that can get any one of these 991 lovelies are lucky people indeed!
Aint that the truth, well said!
Life is good...

Old 01-10-2013, 09:26 PM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
Here it is at Pfaff Porsche:

Old 01-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Love this shot!!
My dealer texted me 2 days ago to let me know that they finally received their C4S too... but with this damn pneumonia I'm not as enthusiastic as normal to go see it.
On top of it, it's that lime gold metallic color... one of those colors I have a real hard time "seeing past".
I'm better of here experiencing it virtually... for now.

Keep those shots coming, thanks for posting!

Originally Posted by hawc
Here it is at Pfaff Porsche:

Old 01-10-2013, 09:41 PM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Keep those shots coming, thanks for posting!
Sorry, to stray a little off topic but they also had a C2S with the 'whale tail' first one I've seen in person.

And a slammed 981 Boxster from their tuning department:

But the C4S was the best looking car on the lot.

Old 01-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by hawc
Sorry, to stray a little off topic but they also had a C2S with the 'whale tail' first one I've seen in person.

And a slammed 981 Boxster from their tuning department:
But the C4S was the best looking car on the lot.
That's what all us big @ss lovers like to hear hehehe.
I've got to tell ya that ducktail is really growing on me... it's looking damn good!

Old 01-12-2013, 05:36 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Went to my dealer today and saw these three nice C4S, 2 in black and the third in platinum silver

Attached Images    
Old 01-12-2013, 07:13 AM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
All really nice pics.. thanks.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:50 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by aljaberh
Went to my dealer today and saw these three nice C4S, 2 in black and the third in platinum silver
that wing looks sick!!!!

Old 01-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Sidney1 has a spectacular aura aboutSidney1 has a spectacular aura about
Hi!

One more video ... now in Agate Grey:

Best
Gregor

Old 01-12-2013, 08:49 AM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
rvhpno80: you have fine taste in cars my friend

Attached Images  
Old 01-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by rvhpno80
that wing looks sick!!!!
Originally Posted by aljaberh
I used to think that wing looked like an after thought (from a design point of view)... I'm really starting to like it now though!

Thanks for posting!

Originally Posted by Sidney1
Hi!

One more video ... now in Agate Grey:
Best
Gregor

Hahaha I like the way he says " there's no such thing as bad weather... just the wrong car".
Good find, thanks!

Originally Posted by BrandonH
rvhpno80: you have fine taste in cars my friend
Ain't that the truth!

Old 01-12-2013, 03:39 PM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
So it's been a very busy week and I haven't gotten to do a whole lot of driving yet, but I got out today for a while. It was definitely worth the wait! What an amazing machine. Those of you with one on the way are very lucky!

The weather today was supposed to be nice so I washed her last night and put a first coat of sealant on in preparation for a drive today and some photos.

Unfortunately, the weather changed it's mind and we wound up with an overcast, drizzly day here. After a short drive the car was pretty dirty and I lost my motivation for a more extensive photo shoot. I did still take some quick ones to share with the group, as promised.

Here is a link to the entire set:
CLICK ME

and here are some highlights (click an image to enlarge):

Old 01-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

WOW!!!

What a beauty and best of all great photography !! Which camera(s) you use???

Many congrats again! The espresso looks amazing !!!

Old 01-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by brianja
So it's been a very busy week and I haven't gotten to do a whole lot of driving yet, but I got out today for a while. It was definitely worth the wait! What an amazing machine. Those of you with one on the way are very lucky!

The weather today was supposed to be nice so I washed her last night and put a first coat of sealant on in preparation for a drive today and some photos.

Unfortunately, the weather changed it's mind and we wound up with an overcast, drizzly day here. After a short drive the car was pretty dirty and I lost my motivation for a more extensive photo shoot. I did still take some quick ones to share with the group, as promised.

Here is a link to the entire set:
CLICK ME

and here are some highlights (click an image to enlarge):

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Your car looks amazing!

Brain you have a real talent my friend!
Those are some seriously amazing shots!
I actually love the lighting, I think it works perfectly with the lighter color exterior and those amazing int. shots... wow just wow!

It definitely makes me feel better about the agonizing wait!
THANK YOU!

Old 01-12-2013, 03:51 PM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks! I'm so happy with the espresso. You will be too!

I shot these with a Canon 5DmkIII with 24-70f2.8L and 70-200f2.8L-IS.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!