The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by brianja
Thanks! I'm so happy with the espresso. You will be too!

I shot these with a Canon 5DmkIII with 24-70f2.8L and 70-200f2.8L-IS.
Yep...looking forward to my espresso

All shots are amazing...the detail captured by this camera shows its capability (worth every penny :P) and of course of the skil of the photographer

If I have to choose just one (especially since im using my iPad..1 upload selected at a time) I particularly love the attached .....

Attached Images  

Last edited by Fester; 01-12-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:28 PM
TOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really nice
OK folks this just in..........

Attached Images    
Old 01-13-2013, 02:33 PM
porschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TOPorschefan
ok TOPorschefan, which dealer is this?

Old 01-13-2013, 02:42 PM
porschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by porschecan
ok TOPorschefan, which dealer is this?
its Pfaff, very possibly the silver is mine! do you remember what the interior colour of that one is?

Old 01-13-2013, 02:55 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
its Pfaff, very possibly the silver is mine! do you remember what the interior colour of that one is?
Oh man if that was "possibly mine" I'd be banging down the door of the dealer hehehe
Exciting stuff!

Old 01-13-2013, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Oh man if that was "possibly mine" I'd be banging down the door of the dealer hehehe
Exciting stuff!
starting to doubt it is mine, as looks like the rear on this car is not painted, which mine is. (supposed to be)

Old 01-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
starting to doubt it is mine, as looks like the rear on this car is not painted, which mine is. (supposed to be)
I sounds like you'll get yours very soon though, good luck with the wait.

Thanks for posting!
Love the way this black one looks... I'm a little biased though.
That said, the C4S sure does seem to look good in almost every color.

Last edited by Psycho Sid; 01-13-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:49 PM
TOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really nice
Hey guys sorry popped out for dinner. So yes it is Pfaff they had at least three 4s outside. The silver one was not painted at the rear porschecan. I am excited for you guys who are expecting delivery soon. Here are a few quick observations:

1.The tires look really wide
2. The back does look wider not considerably wider but wider (sorry guys)
3 Where it does seem to show the extra width is over the rear wheels the shoulders of the back definitely seem wider.
4. All in all a beautiful looking car!

All the reviews from guys who have driven them sound wonderful!

Old 01-13-2013, 06:33 PM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
I went to my dealer to take a look at the new C4S...can hardly wait for mine to come in. My initial reaction is that looking at it alone...not next to a C2...it really does't look that much wider. However, when you compare it to a C2, it definitely looks wider. The one they had was silver, mine will be white and somewhat more "race inspired" than what I have seen so far. I'm pretty confident my build will suite me...but sure hope I didn't go in the wrong direction?? Anyway...it will be built Feb 5th and should be in my garage March 5th or so.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...c4s-build.html

Old 01-13-2013, 07:09 PM
Hey guys sorry popped out for dinner. So yes it is Pfaff they had at least three 4s outside. The silver one was not painted at the rear porschecan.!
thanks TOPorschefan, well, at least it seems they received a delivery over the weekend, so tomorrow should tell more of the story, who knows, perhaps mine is inside! its hard to get a specific date from the dealer as I guess they don't know themselves until the cars arrive on their lot.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:17 AM
arrived

my car did arrive, but was in the basement.
picking up on Wednesday.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:29 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
picking up on Wednesday.
That sucks! It's a long time in basement...perhaps a long queue...?

Old 01-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by T-Mac
I went to my dealer to take a look at the new C4S...can hardly wait for mine to come in. My initial reaction is that looking at it alone...not next to a C2...it really does't look that much wider. However, when you compare it to a C2, it definitely looks wider. The one they had was silver, mine will be white and somewhat more "race inspired" than what I have seen so far. I'm pretty confident my build will suite me...but sure hope I didn't go in the wrong direction?? Anyway...it will be built Feb 5th and should be in my garage March 5th or so.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...c4s-build.html

I'm sure you're going to love it, I'm mean it's a hell of a build!
That said, what makes you think you might be going in the wrong direction?

Old 01-14-2013, 01:18 PM
picking up on Wednesday.
Congrats!!!
Good luck getting any sleep till then.
Looking forward to seeing those pics!

Originally Posted by Fester
That sucks! It's a long time in basement...perhaps a long queue...?
It does kinda make ya think how many C4S's are hidden in basements/garages of dealer across North America!
With today being the official release date I have a feeling many lucky new owners are getting emails and calls today notifying them that their car is ready for pick up... as if by magic.

BTW what's the latests ETA on your ride!?

Old 01-14-2013, 02:27 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
That said, the C4S sure does seem to look good in almost every color.
The C4S might look good in almost every color, but the C2S only look good in one, Platinum Silver. It is true.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!