The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Hey did you get word today on your ride?
What's the scoop!?
Here's the scoop...
PCNA has freakin worst mismanaged logistics I ever have to come across. The car is done since Wednesday (PDIMON) last week and sitting / collecting dust with no prospects of when its going to show up. It's 7 hours north of Sandiego, how freakin difficult it could be ... I'm appalled and angry!!

Old 01-22-2013, 11:38 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fester
Here's the scoop...
PCNA has freakin worst mismanaged logistics I ever have to come across. The car is done since Wednesday (PDIMON) last week and sitting / collecting dust with no prospects of when its going to show up. It's 7 hours north of Sandiego, how freakin difficult it could be ... I'm appalled and angry!!
Wow, sorry to hear that. This is a little unexpected...

Old 01-22-2013, 11:53 PM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
SID:

This thread pains me. I only subscribed in order to congratulate you upon delivery. When is this topless beast going to arrive? My inbox needs constant cleansing just to be there for you!

Topless? I can't remember my head hurts.... ; {

Old 01-23-2013, 12:08 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VID997
SID:

This thread pains me. I only subscribed in order to congratulate you upon delivery. When is this topless beast going to arrive? My inbox needs constant cleansing just to be there for you!

Haha...forgot to try PM? It won't be taken lightly my friend...try using your delete key more often ...

Thanks for discovering that you've subscribed to the most popular and active thread on 6SO...

Old 01-23-2013, 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by mdc
Wow, sorry to hear that. This is a little unexpected...
Thanks .....I could've never imagined this side of me...I know it's a blasphemy but i'm having second thoughts about porsche (this is my first as you know) i have called PCNA with no help...ridiculous customer service...if this doesn't make it by this weekend I may decide to walk away and get M5 or CLS63 from the lot!! This is painful....

Old 01-23-2013, 01:28 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Fester,

That is very awful and i am sorry to hear that, but believe me once you get the car you will not regret the wait, i was in a similar situation as yours, i was having second thoughts of cancelling and buying an M5 or something in the same range. Days will pas quickly and your nice looking C4S will definitely arrive very soon

Old 01-23-2013, 01:39 AM
Carracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to behold
What is PCNA ? Porsche North America ? Sorry to hear that.....

Old 01-23-2013, 10:25 AM
porschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks .....I could've never imagined this side of me...I know it's a blasphemy but i'm having second thoughts about porsche (this is my first as you know) i have called PCNA with no help...ridiculous customer service...if this doesn't make it by this weekend I may decide to walk away and get M5 or CLS63 from the lot!! This is painful....
Fester, you are not buying PCNA, you are buying a C4S, and after 600 ks now i can confirm it is very well worth the wait, and nothing out there is even close at any price!

Old 01-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Fester, just hang in there, back off a little and let the universe deal with it. It'll be with you soon. I know it's easy for me to state it and harder to follow but it'll all be worth it. PCNA have at times been great and sometimes not so but its all about people. Get the wrong person and it wrecks the experience. I'm sure we've all had similar things happen to us with all sorts of organizations.

Fact is that the car is going to be superb and as others have mentioned it'll be worth the current hassle. Take care friend.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:50 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
I agree with hanging in there. I ordered my car back on October 1 and it was only produced last Friday. An acquaintance in Seattle ordered same week with similar options (X51) and he got his car Mid December. The Canadian market gets very few production slots but then we only buy less than 10% of what the US market absorbs. Very frustrating to me as this is my 13th Porsche and its going to take something like 165+ days from order to receipt.

John in Vancouver

Old 01-23-2013, 11:49 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porschecan
Fester, you are not buying PCNA, you are buying a C4S, and after 600 ks now i can confirm it is very well worth the wait, and nothing out there is even close at any price!
Perhaps, but logistics is logistics. When dealing with a relatively large company, there are expectations.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:14 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VID997
SID:

LOL I know what you mean hehehe
I appreciate it buddy!

I'm sure when most of the guys waiting for their C4/S's actualy get it there will be a sudden drop in activity... perhaps substituted by a few post of wifes as looking for info on where their husbands disappeared too...

As too topless... yes a topless tight big booty C4S!
Allow me to give you a glimps of what that looks like (in my mind) hehehe

Old 01-23-2013, 03:37 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Oh I am sorry to hear that!
I totally understand where you're coming from and your current disposition.
It's almost more about the (seeming) lack of respect than the fact that your car is going to be delayed a few more days.

I'd talk to the GM or owner and explain what's happening, how you feel about it and that you are calling on him to rectify the situation ASAP... mentioning that the issue is being discussed on a very active and high-flow traffic forum will perhaps peek his "invested" interest.

It could simply be a matter of red tape at customs or (as has happened at my dealer) miscommunication with the transport company... regardless, you should be made to feel like everything is being done to actively deal with the issue.

You may not be feeling the "love" from the dealer right now but I think (judging from the outpouring of support here) your 6speed brothers are here for ya!

Come on... you're part of the family, there's no way we're letting you jump ship now!

Hang in there buddy!!

Old 01-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by porschecan
I've got to say I am really, really loving your avatar!!!

Old 01-23-2013, 05:31 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
I CAN"T BELIEVE IT....
MY CAR ROLLED OF THE LINE TODAY!!!

!!! WHAHOOOO!!!

I GOT MY VIN BABAY OOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!

I GOT IT, I GOT, I GOT, I G....... HEHEHEHE

hilar ious
CAN YA TELL I"M HAPPY!? HEHEHEHE
Ummmmm....THE BEST LIGHT "STRIP" I'VE EVER SEEN?!!?!?!? BUHAHAHAHAHA

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!