The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-24-2013, 12:00 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Schunmd
That's great!!! I was gonna give you a ride in my C4S to convince you that it's worth the wait & hassle, but now we can go for a drive together! Up & down Fwy 280 under 4200 rpm until 2k mi, then step on it!
Tanks Schunmd! I actually have been saving it for the big day, tomorrow, that is. I haven't seen a 991 4S in person yet!!

Originally Posted by mdc
Congrats! Finally. Take the rest of the week off.
Haha...you can count on it! The number of hours spent in it over a weekend would make up for past many days

Originally Posted by mdc
4s on 280? nah. Highway 9 welcome you.
I actually look forward to it! Lets do it soon!!!!

Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 AM
porschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of lightporschecan is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by mdc
Don't get me wrong, I love, love my 991, but nothing out there is even close at any price? I wouldn't go that far
ok MDC, then maybe need to get a little more specific, how about an everyday/week/month/year driver, as they say, "pick up the groceries", sit in traffic and on the track, all on the same day, and for the C4.. in the winter, fantastic on snow. and also frankly I think for what one gets, at the price, compared to others this car is a bargain!

Old 01-24-2013, 07:57 AM
CO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud of
Fanfreakintastic news Fester!!!! Man I bet your are pumped! Can't wait to see pics and to hear about your first impressions of not only the delivery but also of the first drive!!! I know it's been a long time coming but the wait has probably already been forgotten!

Old 01-24-2013, 08:27 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschecan
ok MDC, then maybe need to get a little more specific, how about an everyday/week/month/year driver, as they say, "pick up the groceries", sit in traffic and on the track, all on the same day, and for the C4.. in the winter, fantastic on snow. and also frankly I think for what one gets, at the price, compared to others this car is a bargain!
Now that you put it that way and I must confess I do not have a C4. I agreed, it is very good for the price, especially if one does not load it up with options. But if you checked every box, 991 price is getting up there. A loaded C4 is similar to R8 v-8 or v-10, AM VantageS, pending options. Even though the facelift R8 is starting to look very pre 2010, but the next gen R8 should come with their second gen S-tronic, upcoming NSX, if that ever go into production, giving car nuts more option top pick from, good for consumer.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:13 AM
Schunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to all
Originally Posted by mdc
4s on 280? nah. Highway 9 welcome you.
Been there many times! Was there two weekends ago, but didn't have 4S then. Would love to take it out there, maybe this weekend!

Old 01-24-2013, 09:25 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Schunmd
Been there many times! Was there two weekends ago, but didn't have 4S then. Would love to take it out there, maybe this weekend!
Good thing we have all these great roads in the wood and by the ocean. No matter how nice these car are, sitting in traffic on 101/85 get old quickly

Old 01-24-2013, 09:26 AM
mdc
Originally Posted by Fester
I actually have been saving it for the big day, tomorrow, that is. I haven't seen a 991 4S in person yet!!
Today is the big day, where are the pictures? I am pretty sure they open at 8:00

Old 01-24-2013, 10:58 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
YEEE HAAA!!

ITS HERE!!!!!!!! (Where are my dancers !!!! )

I'll be picking it up tomorrow!!!

The sales manager called me that truck "just showed up" - the system was lagging the info!!!

I'm ecstatic!!! I haven't even seen the car... oh joy!!!!

Thanks guys --- you are THE BEST bunch out there!! I appreciate all the comments/suggestions/thoughts!!! I'm so lucky to have you.

Well, I shall see when I'm able to share the pics...hopefully soon !!!
I've been away for a day or so and missed a lot of excitement. Totally STOKED for you. Can't wait for pics. Another PAINFUL Wait. . . OVER!!!

Old 01-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
YEEE HAAA!!

ITS HERE!!!!!!!! (Where are my dancers !!!! )

I'll be picking it up tomorrow!!!

The sales manager called me that truck "just showed up" - the system was lagging the info!!!

I'm ecstatic!!! I haven't even seen the car... oh joy!!!!

Thanks guys --- you are THE BEST bunch out there!! I appreciate all the comments/suggestions/thoughts!!! I'm so lucky to have you.

Well, I shall see when I'm able to share the pics...hopefully soon !!!
AWESOME!!!!

!!!!CONGRATS!!!!
Now lets see some pics and get some feedback!
As to "dancing girls... here ya go buddy!

Attached Images  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:11 PM
Carracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to behold
How do you do this ? Is it a link or a picture sequence ? Want to post this as well sometimes !

Old 01-24-2013, 08:02 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
AWESOME!!!!

!!!!CONGRATS!!!!
Now lets see some pics and get some feedback!
As to "dancing girls... here ya go buddy!
HAHA....Cheers my friend!! I knew you were going to make this happen!!!!

I picked up the THING today...and man....it's sooooooo amazing!!!!! Only issue was freakin RAIN!!!! It had to be this day...but hey, how else you can check 4S...right???

I took some quick pics with my iPhone5... hopefully, when weather clears up, I will take more pictures with my canon. Will post shortly ...!

Old 01-24-2013, 08:04 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA....Cheers my friend!! I knew you were going to make this happen!!!!

I picked up the THING today...and man....it's sooooooo amazing!!!!! Only issue was freakin RAIN!!!! It had to be this day...but hey, how else you can check 4S...right???

I took some quick pics with my iPhone5... hopefully, when weather clears up, I will take more pictures with my canon. Will post shortly ...!
Fester,
I have been waiting all day to see pics of your new car! Post them!!!

Old 01-24-2013, 08:07 PM
mdc
Originally Posted by DBYT
Fester,
I have been waiting all day to see pics of your new car! Post them!!!
I think he might be close to PA by now, I was hopping to spot him on the road on the way home, nada.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:35 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
..... picked up the THING today...and man....it's sooooooo amazing!!!!! Only issue was freakin RAIN!!!! It had to be this day...but hey, how else you can check 4S...right???

Congratulations Fester! I'm happy for you.

NOW WHERE ARE THE PICS???!!!

Old 01-24-2013, 10:05 PM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Congratulation fester !!! i told you it will worth the wait ! Enjoy it in good health and we are all waiting for the pics !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!