The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Carracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to beholdCarracho is a splendid one to behold
Hey Fester beautiful car ! Glad you got it finally ! I'll pick mine up on Monday !!!!

Old 01-25-2013, 08:35 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dhill911
Fester, Absolutely STUNNING!! It's crazy, I've been following your wait since the beginning and been so excited for you to take delivery, I feel like I just took delivery of your car CONGRATS!! Totally EXCITED for you

Another GT Silver!! My FAVORITE!!

I just wish We all lived close, so we could get together on weekends
Cheers...my friend. It's like a huge relief...like I got the drug...every single time I drive, it's like charging my batteries..! It's such a great feeling!! Every single penny spent on it...along with the scores of option.... is totally worth it!

Originally Posted by BrandonH
Congrats Fester ! ...she's a stunner.
Originally Posted by DBYT
Fester, the car looks great! Enjoy!
Thanks guys! Appreciate it!

Originally Posted by nicoli
Car is stunning Fester, enjoy in good health and more pics when you can
Thank you Nicoli! Will do!

Originally Posted by mdc
See, all those pain and anger are gone! Congrats! Wooohoooo!
Yep, anger management!! It's working....it calms me down like a strong drug!!!

Originally Posted by Haku
The car looks gorgeous Fester. I hope you found a nice spot in the garage to snuggle up to it! Sleep well.
Yep, I do indeed. I have a garage just for it and porch for our SUV

Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Fester she's a beauty!!
I'm really liking the painted rear valance and the illuminated door sills.. ahem.. and the rest of the longggg list of options checked off.
Yes- these are actually much better looking in reality. Highly highly recommend!!

Originally Posted by 1BlinkGone
Fester- that is just fantastic. I'm so happy for you, bro. Congratulations!!!!!!
GT Silver is da bomb!!
You betcha!!! It changes shades like anything. It's like multitude of colors in one and all gorgeous! All my cars have been silver but nothing close to it. It accentuates the curves of 4S, perfecto!!

Originally Posted by ChuckJ
Fester:
I love your color combo and wish I had the foresight to get that on mine.

ChuckJ
ChuckJ, this means a lot to me, especially coming from you! This justifies countless hrs on Configurator and in person, these all come together like a symphony. The silver seatbelts, all the leather pieces etc etc. Thank you for you comment! I feel accomplished!!!

Originally Posted by Carracho
Hey Fester beautiful car ! Glad you got it finally ! I'll pick mine up on Monday !!!!
All the best my friend. I know these final days are killers. Hang in there!!!!

Last edited by Fester; 01-25-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:40 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
FESTER! I can't believe someone was actually able to pry you out of that car!
I thought for sure we wouldn't hear from you until after the weekend!
Soooo first impressions!?

Old 01-25-2013, 09:05 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by psycho sid
fester! I can't believe someone was actually able to pry you out of that car!
i thought for sure we wouldn't hear from you until after the weekend!
+1. Lol

Old 01-25-2013, 09:25 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Talking Oh man!!!

FESTER! I can't believe someone was actually able to pry you out of that car!
I thought for sure we wouldn't hear from you until after the weekend!
Originally Posted by DBYT
+1. Lol
Yep... tell me about it... no kidding! I take longer / alternate routes. From yesterday evening until now, I put 100 miles on it - my work is about 5 miles away

Today my wife and I had a meeting with someone, she left after me but I arrived home much later... took the longest route possible . Will take it up for a spin all day tomorrow followed by wash/detail on Sunday...that's the plan. As for impressions...some below

Driving: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's glued to asphalt! I'm NOT braking while turning!!!!! AND, it turns into an animal in SPORT and in SPORT+ ...if I have to choose an analogy..I think...it's like cheetah...it's like a Dual personality- completely transforms from a sports car in to an anima!!! PSE...Double WOW.. crackle sound on downshifts and exhaust note on upshifts is truly mesmerizing!

Burmester: I'm hearing different musical instruments while playing over 10 years old songs. I played AAC lossless songs and man, it's amazing and even MP3s. With the sound volume higher, the sound waves tap on your legs/body and gives an impression like you're sitting in a concert. What a feat!!! ..worth every penny of $5K and then much more!!

Seats: 18 way adaptive seats fit you like a perfect high quality soft leather glove and with Espresso color it feels so rich!! Did I mention, it smells awesome too

Looks: Real feast for the eyes. Very aggressive stance with 5mm spaces/SPASM/PDCC! Plus, I am SO SO glad I chose GT-Silver!! It is gorgeous color, like no other Silver I ever had! I got late for a meeting today as I was staring at it long after parking in the garage under fluorescent light!!! ... I actually took a snapshot with my iphone5.. (attached)...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (6).jpg
Views:	660
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	201817  

Last edited by Fester; 01-25-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:04 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Was that you on SC and 280 tonight?

Originally Posted by Schunmd
Been there many times! Was there two weekends ago, but didn't have 4S then. Would love to take it out there, maybe this weekend!
Saw a couple in a blue C4S w Fremont dealer plate holder on Steven Creeks around 9 heading toward SR, and on 280 heading north again about 20 mins later. Not sure if that was you .

Old 01-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Schunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to all
Originally Posted by mdc
Saw a couple in a blue C4S w Fremont dealer plate holder on Steven Creeks around 9 heading toward SR, and on 280 heading north again about 20 mins later. Not sure if that was you .
Yup, that was me, just trying to get closer to 2k mi!!!

Old 01-25-2013, 11:41 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Schunmd
Yup, that was me, just trying to get closer to 2k mi!!!
, I was going to wave and said hi, but didn't want to freak you out. I saw the light coming from behind me, and I point out to my wife it was a 991. And when I saw the Fremont plate, I figured it was you, small world.

Old 01-26-2013, 12:28 AM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Fester, CONGRAT! GT silver looks stunning and cheers to your BURMESTER!!!

Old 01-26-2013, 01:18 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fester
Yep... tell me about it... no kidding! I take longer / alternate routes. From yesterday evening until now, I put 100 miles on it - my work is about 5 miles away

Today my wife and I had a meeting with someone, she left after me but I arrived home much later... took the longest route possible . Will take it up for a spin all day tomorrow followed by wash/detail on Sunday...that's the plan. As for impressions...some below

Driving: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's glued to asphalt! I'm NOT braking while turning!!!!! AND, it turns into an animal in SPORT and in SPORT+ ...if I have to choose an analogy..I think...it's like cheetah...it's like a Dual personality- completely transforms from a sports car in to an anima!!! PSE...Double WOW.. crackle sound on downshifts and exhaust note on upshifts is truly mesmerizing!

Burmester: I'm hearing different musical instruments while playing over 10 years old songs. I played AAC lossless songs and man, it's amazing and even MP3s. With the sound volume higher, the sound waves tap on your legs/body and gives an impression like you're sitting in a concert. What a feat!!! ..worth every penny of $5K and then much more!!

Seats: 18 way adaptive seats fit you like a perfect high quality soft leather glove and with Espresso color it feels so rich!! Did I mention, it smells awesome too

Looks: Real feast for the eyes. Very aggressive stance with 5mm spaces/SPASM/PDCC! Plus, I am SO SO glad I chose GT-Silver!! It is gorgeous color, like no other Silver I ever had! I got late for a meeting today as I was staring at it long after parking in the garage under fluorescent light!!! ... I actually took a snapshot with my iphone5.. (attached)...

Thanks for the feed back, it was informative and made me laugh (just the way I like it).

I just realized that your S-PASM lip is painted... woohwwww I like it!
Every time I keep seeing new stuff hehehe, what a build!

Old 01-26-2013, 01:29 AM

Thanks for the feed back, it was informative and made me laugh (just the way I like it).

I just realized that your S-PASM lip is painted... woohwwww I like it!
Every time I keep seeing new stuff hehehe, what a build!
Purpose served ! Cheers buddy!! Hope you're feelin better??

Old 01-26-2013, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by tachyon
Fester, CONGRAT! GT silver looks stunning and cheers to your BURMESTER!!!
Thanks

Old 01-26-2013, 06:12 AM
opnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond repute

Fester what an awesome looking car, congrats and enjoy!

Old 01-26-2013, 06:21 AM
opnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond repute
I CAN"T BELIEVE IT....
MY CAR ROLLED OF THE LINE TODAY!!!

!!! WHAHOOOO!!!

I GOT MY VIN BABAY OOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!

I GOT IT, I GOT, I GOT, I G....... HEHEHEHE

hilar ious
CAN YA TELL I"M HAPPY!? HEHEHEHE
That is AWESOME Sid! I can't wait to se her topless...That is of course your 4S I'm talking about

Old 01-26-2013, 10:17 AM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of

Looks: Real feast for the eyes. Very aggressive stance with 5mm spaces/SPASM/PDCC! Plus, I am SO SO glad I chose GT-Silver!! It is gorgeous color, like no other Silver I ever had! ......
Beautiful! It actually gets even better as you get to know it. Congrads!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!