The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Carracho
I'll write some more in a couple days.... Just got back from Zuffenhausen which is about a 3 hour drive from where I live. It was absolutely great ! The car drives wonderful. Here is a preliminary picture taken in the expedition department. Don't know how to add more here.....
!!!CONGRATS!!!

ALRIGHT!!

I can't believe you got a cab!!!
WOWWW you have got to be one of the very first ones with one!

OK I'm a little jealousy... but also so very happy for you!
Tell us about the tour and how does it ride?
From my conversation with Porsche AG in Germany they told me the reason I could not have PASM-Sport is because the C4S cab already has a much harder set up than the coupes and that too make spring rates and anti roll bars higher/thicker would make it an unbearable ride...but in the current configuration it was just right, but at the limit.
Soooo... any feed back?

CONGRATS!

More pics please!

Attached Images  
Old 01-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all
Option 1....yup- everyone is going to puke...but not me!!

Old 01-28-2013, 07:11 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dhill911

I thought this picture was kind of cool because it allows you to see 3 different wheel styles at the same time.
Is the white one a 4 ?

Old 01-28-2013, 07:14 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kenshin
Option 1....yup- everyone is going to puke...but not me!!
Hey Ravi!

Damn I had to go back 5 pages to see what option 1 was again!

Funny enough option 1 is actually growing on me... I know go figure!
When I first saw it I absolutely hated all that damn text, what..were they writing a book?
If you compare the text below the PORCHE you'll notice it is actually quite small, fine and almost delicate... about half the size of the text on the 996 & 997.

That reminds me... a big thank you to all for your votes and opinions!
My apologies for the belayed appreciation!
I seem to get distracted easily these da..... look a squirrel....

Old 01-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by BrandonH
Is the white one a 4 ?
As much as it pains me to say this.... from the front/half-profile it is damn hard (grrrrr ok almost impossible) to see the difference... -sigh-

That said in person the difference is more "evident" than in pictures because of the shape of the rump (above the wheels arches) that is is not the same on the C4/S.

Last edited by Psycho Sid; 01-28-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:23 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BrandonH
Is the white one a 4 ?
Sorry, I don't know what is going on. Looks like only 1 of my 4 pics posted. I'll try to fix in a few. White and Agate are both 4S's. Black is a 2S.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
That is way too funny! I see the meds is not effecting you at all ! How did we get from PDK, FI, S-Tronic to gigantic slap me in the face *****?
Well........ allow me to illustrate!
That's me.... and she was my babysitter....enough said!

Attached Images  
Old 01-28-2013, 07:33 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Well........ allow me to illustrate!
That's me.... and she was my babysitter....enough said!
ha ha ha ha. Now that is as yummy as PDK . Trying to bring you back to car talk here

Old 01-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
ha ha ha ha. Now that is as yummy as PDK . Trying to bring you back to car talk here
No worries it always does.
In the meantime the thread has been nicknamed... "Sid's flying circus"... I kinda like it! hehehehe

Old 01-28-2013, 07:43 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
White and Agate are both 4S's. Black is a 2S.
Thank You

Old 01-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Stopped by my local P-Car Dealer today becuase my sales person let me know they got there first allocation of 4S's delivered. Been dieing to see it up close to see how much wider the back end looks. It is Wider (We all know this), but IMO, much more subtle than I thought, based on how the 997 models compared. Here is a picture of a C2S and C4S side by side. I wish they weren't staggard for better comparison. Sorry for the lousy iPhone Pics.

I thought this picture was kind of cool because it allows you to see 3 different wheel styles at the same time.

Lastly, I noticed, they modified the Side Grills in front of the radiators (Black Plastic Slats) on the left and right side of the standard front end. Might be hard to see in the picture, but it is 1 piece in the shape of a "C"now, rather than 2. No big deal, but a change I noticed.
Thanks for the pic and feedback!
Cheers!

Edit... I see you were able to get the other shots up to now, good stuff, thanks!!

Old 01-28-2013, 07:47 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully this worked so everyone can now see all 4 pictures.

Stopped by my local P-Car Dealer today becuase my sales person let me know they got there first allocation of 4S's delivered. Been dieing to see it up close to see how much wider the back end looks. It is Wider (We all know this), but IMO, much more subtle than I thought, based on how the 997 models compared. Here is a picture of a C2S and C4S side by side. I wish they weren't staggard for better comparison. Sorry for the lousy iPhone Pics.

I thought these pictures were kind of cool because they allow you to see 3 different wheel styles at the same time.

Lastly, I noticed, they modified the Side Grills in front of the radiators (Black Plastic Slats) on the left and right side of the standard front end. Might be hard to see in the picture, but it is 1 piece in the shape of a "C"now, rather than 2. No big deal, but a change I noticed.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:49 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
What are those white thing on the ground ??? Look like a perfect day to take the 4S for spin.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
What are those white thing on the ground ??? Look like a perfect day to take the 4S for spin.
I was thinking the same thing, while wishing it was SUDS from washing them!! Unfortunately, I didn't have time for a test drive . I probably shouldn't have been there in the first place today. . . . You know, supposed to be working. It's CRAZY. . . . I'm OBSESSED with these damn cars!! My wife only wishes she got as much attention .

Old 01-28-2013, 07:59 PM
I was thinking the same thing, while wishing it was SUDS from washing them!! Unfortunately, I didn't have time for a test drive . I probably shouldn't have been there in the first place today. . . . You know, supposed to be working. It's CRAZY. . . . I'm OBSESSED with these damn cars!! My wife only wishes she got as much attention .
That's because you're catching your 991's cabin/garage fever!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!