The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Woww that does look stunning... I'm not suppose to fly for the next few months so I may just have to swim for it!!
Gorgeous!

Re C4S I'm happy to hear you confirm that it's still a tail happy when you want it to be.
One of the guys at the dealer was telling me that it's just as playful as the C2S but instead of the nannies kicking in (to stop an impending slide of the road) the front drive "rolls on" and provides just enough traction assistance to pull you out of trouble, so no sudden throttle cut-off etc.
He also said that if you want to have some side-ways fun to really put your foot down trough the curves, the ECU will recognize by the "over the top" throttle input that you want to "play" and (depending on the speed) it's setting will allow you to do just that!

I CAN'T WAIT!
Exactly my feelings...every curve depending on the speed you just pull/roll/glide through....just amazing...didn't do too much over the top stuff...bc well let's face it- still the dealers 6-figure car

Old 02-06-2013, 01:40 PM
CO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud of
Maybe I'm the only one but it would be great to see pictures of the 458 and 4S side by side.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:50 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CO997
Maybe I'm the only one but it would be great to see pictures of the 458 and 4S side by side.
, we plan to shoot the ducktail and the 4s together next. No plan to shoot the 458+4S yet. I do have some shots of C2s with 458.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:53 PM
CO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mdc
, we plan to shoot the ducktail and the 4s together next. No plan to shoot the 458+4S yet. I do have some shots of C2s with 458.
That would be great as well. Both are amazing cars!

Old 02-06-2013, 06:27 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CO997
That would be great as well. Both are amazing cars!
Here you go

Attached Images  
Old 02-06-2013, 06:51 PM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Now that's a picture!

Congrats guys... Cars and all...

Old 02-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Wow! Great picture! It's always a great experience getting together with fellow enthusiasts going for drives, taking pics, and sharing experiences. It's great you and Fester are close enough to be able to do that.
Keep the pics coming, your cars are simply amazing!!

Old 02-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all
Puff...the magic dragon and two amazing cars appear....

Good gracious...would you look at those two beauties?!?!?!?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
, Yap, super stealth to take those pics from a 458, and in YELLOW!
MDC doesn't know it..yet....but I did take a photo while he was sticking his camera out for the photo-shoot ... he was like a Ferrari paparazzi !!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2517_458.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	208818  
Old 02-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc

Here you go
Awesome...so you finally figured it out how to embed images...well done !

Old 02-06-2013, 09:43 PM
mdc
Originally Posted by Fester
MDC doesn't know it..yet....but I did take a photo while he was sticking his camera out for the photo-shoot ... he was like a Ferrari paparazzi !!
I can moving to LA and start a new gig. Good thing there isn't pic of me with my body hanging out of the car, if you do, do not post those.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:48 PM
mdc
Awesome...so you finally figured it out how to embed images...well done !
It isn't the cleanest way, dragging the image into the dialog box did not work for me. I must have tried it 10 times. I ended up just pasting the url in instead.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:14 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc

Here you go

I LOVE THIS THREAD!
Alright great posts! but you just know you can't stop here!

MDC lets see a few more side by side shots and perhaps a comparison in character/drive and over all impressions on both performance and live-ablitity.
Clearly apples and oranges as one car is Double the $ of the other... but you know what I mean.
Seeing shots like these it sure does make me feel nostalgic for my 360 spider almost wish I would have bought the 430... but truth be told both of those pale in comparison to the 458!
Many guys like myself were very disappointed that there was such a huge jump in price between the 430 and the 458... effectively replacing the 360 with a 430 and so on just stopped dead in it's tracks.
The California took over in the 430 price range and going from a 360 to 430 to a California!? yeah not gonna happen... I don't know what Ferrari was thinking!

That said the 458 is very representative of the price point it's going for, what a machine!

Awesome shots guys!

Old 02-07-2013, 05:13 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc

Here you go
That's a great pic!

Now for the one with the third car as well!

Old 02-07-2013, 05:17 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics and great cars!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!