The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-07-2013, 09:05 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mdc

Here you go
What a shot!! I love the reflection of the Ferrari in the GT Silver paint. Now who is taking the picture in this one, and what kind of car are they driving?

Old 02-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dhill911
What a shot!! I love the reflection of the Ferrari in the GT Silver paint. Now who is taking the picture in this one, and what kind of car are they driving?
Hey Dhill911...to clarify these both are MDC's ...his 991-2S ( platinum silver) with duck tail and his 458...he took mine a while later (last weekend)...this is earlier shot from sometime before

Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc

Here you go
Oh my goodness...

Old 02-07-2013, 02:26 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, this was taken from a small SUV. getting a good shot of two cars on the freeway is a challenge, but a lot of fun, as long as I ended up with some good one.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Paxton is infamous around these parts
I guess the first C4S Cabs are stateside, someone just took delivery.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...errerid=111566

Old 02-07-2013, 09:26 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fester
Hey Dhill911...to clarify these both are MDC's ...his 991-2S ( platinum silver) with duck tail and his 458...he took mine a while later (last weekend)...this is earlier shot from sometime before
I thought it looked platinum, but wasn't sure if a little Sepia tone was added to the photo for affect. Thanks for the clarification. MDC is doing something right!! One lucky guy!! Beautiful Cars!! I've dreamt of owning a Ferrari since I was a kid. I have all my old Ferrari Pictures that hung in my room as a kid hanging in my garage. . . . because my wife won't let me hang them in the house. . Someday!! I can still dream

Old 02-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
Thanks, this was taken from a small SUV. getting a good shot of two cars on the freeway is a challenge, but a lot of fun, as long as I ended up with some good one.
Wish I still lived in Cupertino, so I could hang out with you and Fester taking pictures of our cars. . . And get a ride in your 458 . I lived there for a year after I graduated college. Your cars are AMAZING and I'm really enjoying your photography.

Old 02-07-2013, 09:42 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it looked platinum, but wasn't sure if a little Sepia tone was added to the photo for affect. Thanks for the clarification. MDC is doing something right!! One lucky guy!! Beautiful Cars!! I've dreamt of owning a Ferrari since I was a kid. I have all my old Ferrari Pictures that hung in my room as a kid hanging in my garage. . . . because my wife won't let me hang them in the house. . Someday!! I can still dream
Your wife is right, car pictures does not go well in the house unless you are going for that high school look . Keep the dream alive and you will end up with one. You will be amazed at how much money is available for cars by talking all your kids into skipping college .

Old 02-07-2013, 09:48 PM
mdc
Wish I still lived in Cupertino, so I could hang out with you and Fester taking pictures of our cars. . . And get a ride in your 458 . I lived there for a year after I graduated college. Your cars are AMAZING and I'm really enjoying your photography.
Big thanks, you are too kind, I wasn't kidding about the lucky shots. Fester know my motto well, take a whole bunch and pray for a few good shots. Moving shots is complicated, too many variables that will effect the outcome. We plan to shoot the ducktail and 4S this weekend. I am hoping for good weather and a lot of luck

Old 02-08-2013, 08:26 AM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
Great pics.

Love love love love the 458!!!

Old 02-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
Your wife is right, car pictures does not go well in the house unless you are going for that high school look . Keep the dream alive and you will end up with one. You will be amazed at how much money is available for cars by talking all your kids into skipping college .

Hahaha hey but at least she gets to drive the 458 or C2S!
Come on Dad don't ya know that between your daughters and the wife you have absolutely no say in the way it's going to go down... they just let us believe we're actually in charge buddy!

As apposed to here, where all you have to do make like minded car freaks start sputtering and falling all over themselves like fumbling teenagers on a first "hot" date is trow in a couple of shot of a stunningly sexy looking Italian chick...
Now throw in a German beauty (highly under rated sex machines!!! and I'm talking about the ones with an actual heartbeat now ) and you've got yourself a frenzy of bumbling boys finding they need more than 2 hands and one mouth!!

Can't wait to see those shots of the 2 991's together.... the talent is on the way!

Old 02-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Paxton
I guess the first C4S Cabs are stateside, someone just took delivery.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...errerid=111566
I don't know... but I think this may be in Australia...

I can't beleieve he just walked right into a dealer and picked that up!
Damn... that puts a whole new spin to waiting for 12 months...
Mine is on the vessel and as we speak traversing the English Channel...

Thanks for the post.
Cheers!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	701208d1360197654-my-new-cs4-cab-photo.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	262.8 KB
ID:	209520  
Old 02-08-2013, 04:07 PM
mdc
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Hahaha hey but at least she gets to drive the 458 or C2S!
Come on Dad don't ya know that between your daughters and the wife you have absolutely no say in the way it's going to go down... they just let us believe we're actually in charge buddy!

As apposed to here, where all you have to do make like minded car freaks start sputtering and falling all over themselves like fumbling teenagers on a first "hot" date is trow in a couple of shot of a stunningly sexy looking Italian chick...
Now throw in a German beauty (highly under rated sex machines!!! and I'm talking about the ones with an actual heartbeat now ) and you've got yourself a frenzy of bumbling boys finding they need more than 2 hands and one mouth!!

Can't wait to see those shots of the 2 991's together.... the talent is on the way!
I am fully in charge, she makes the decision, that is all ), minor detail. I am very excited to see pictures of the two 991 together. I should take one in the parking lot just incase the action shots are all blurrrrrrrrrrr

Old 02-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Paxton is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
I don't know... but I think this may be in Australia...
I can't beleieve he just walked right into a dealer and picked that up!
Damn... that puts a whole new spin to waiting for 12 months...
Mine is on the vessel and as we speak traversing the English Channel...

Thanks for the post.
Cheers!
Sid - I've been perusing the forum and this thread for a long time, I thought about you as soon as I saw that post on the 'other forum' ;-)
Wait is almost over, you'll have your baby pretty soon!

Old 02-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
I am fully in charge, she makes the decision, that is all ), minor detail. I am very excited to see pictures of the two 991 together. I should take one in the parking lot just incase the action shots are all blurrrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by Paxton
Sid - I've been perusing the forum and this thread for a long time, I thought about you as soon as I saw that post on the 'other forum' ;-)
Wait is almost over, you'll have your baby pretty soon!
Thanks Paxton.

I'm looking forward to it.
That's providing that this...doesn't happen!
Somethings can never be unseen.

Nightmares courtesy of Mtony...

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!