The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-15-2013, 05:37 PM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DBYT
Hahahaha! No problems at all Sid! No offence taken.
I would be totally offended, LOL.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:30 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Hahahaha! No problems at all Sid! No offence taken.
Pfewwwww that was close...

Sid,
Just got my centre console back from ExclusiveOption.com.

They did a great job and their pricing was good.

OH NOOOOOO both you and Fester are killing me already!!... why don't you guys rub it in a bit more!

All kidding aside, it looks real good!
Actually it gives me hope because I now really wish I would have used the Porsche Exclusive options more... hindsight right!
I just checked out the website, impressive stuff... now if only I could find someone like that locally.
I do have a few options (companies I've used in the past) but nothing that doesn't require an "appropriate amount" of micro managing...

For now I'll be happy just to get the damn car already...patience... what an understated word!

Are you planning to have more leather work done?
Cheers!

Old 02-15-2013, 08:35 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
I think I am good for now. The centre console was starting to bug me so I got it fixed.

You are on the final leg of waiting. Not Long now buddy.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:47 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all
I think out of the lot of us...I'll be the last one for delivery

I'm all alone....sniff sniff..

TAKE PICTURES!!! WRITE STUFF UP!!! UPLOAD VIDEOS!!!

Please

Old 02-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
I think I am good for now. The centre console was starting to bug me so I got it fixed.

You are on the final leg of waiting. Not Long now buddy.

I know some things just can't wait!
That said you've done a hell of a custom job on the int. already!
Not to mention you did it from half way acroos the globe... that's a hell of a trick!

Re my ride...
Yep it's about 500 miles of the coast of Halifax (Port), it's coming!!!
I also placed my final order of stuff with Suncoats today (to bad the red key cover is on back order damn!)... but after this I'm cutting myself off!
For now..

Oh yeah and I received my valves, exhaust pipes + air hoses to start the custom project to my PSE.
Got the paint shop setup to do the job on the sport techno's, side skirts and Sport PASM front lip.
Have the center console switch kit ready to go plus the muffler bypass pipes... but still have make the WTF switch for the extra set of PSE valves and find the right red color leather for the int. plus setup a date for the Xpel install.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Old 02-15-2013, 09:03 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
I know some things just can't wait!
That said you've done a hell of a custom job on the int. already!
Not to mention you did it from half way acroos the globe... that's a hell of a trick!

Re my ride...
Yep it's about 500 miles of the coast of Halifax (Port), it's coming!!!
I also placed my final order of stuff with Suncoats today (to bad the red key cover is on back order damn!)... but after this I'm cutting myself off!
For now..

Oh yeah and I received my valves, exhaust pipes + air hoses to start the custom project to my PSE.
Got the paint shop setup to do the job on the sport techno's, side skirts and Sport PASM front lip.
Have the center console switch kit ready to go plus the muffler bypass pipes... but still have make the WTF switch for the extra set of PSE valves and find the right red color leather for the int. plus setup a date for the Xpel install.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I can't wait to see the pics of the car when you are done. My wife reminded me that we still are waiting for either the factory or AM vendor to come up with the CF strip for the door panel to complete the interior.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Kenshin
I think out of the lot of us...I'll be the last one for delivery

I'm all alone....sniff sniff..

TAKE PICTURES!!! WRITE STUFF UP!!! UPLOAD VIDEOS!!!

Please
Ohhhh you're getting of easy... damn some of us have been waiting for 12 to 13 months!!!
Lets not even get started on not having a 911 since august!
No a little suffering is in order.. look at is as a right of passage.
But we do know what you're going through!
Hang in there... it's going to get worse hehehe.
Just kidding....ahem.

I can't wait to see the pics of the car when you are done. My wife reminded me that we still are waiting for either the factory or AM vendor to come up with the CF strip for the door panel to complete the interior.
Yeah I won't be "done" for a few years hehehehe but that's the fun of it for me.
It's more like an "evolving" project for me as new items become available or I find it's fun to custom design something to my own specs (like the exhaust and int.).
That said I'm really looking forward to putting on that GT3 front end... I just love everything about it.

First order of business though is the tires... forgot to mention those.
Damon from the tire rack has been super helpful and is working with me as I am the guinea pig for that on the 991 (damn I was hoping Serge "SM ATL" would do that as per his usual LOL ).

I was going to go with Michelin PSS 265/35 front 335/30 rear (use on the one77, Veyron, Carrera GT, Aventador etc) but after looking at pics I'm afraid it may be just a little too much... not sure.

I can also go with 255/35 and 325/30 in Dunlop Sport Maxx GT's.. a more reasonable size and look (used on the SLS black, R8, SL65 etc.).
The problem is I love Michelins and don't know much about the Dunlop Sport Maxx outside what I've read (which seems primarily good).

Choices, choices... now all I need is the car hehehe.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:32 PM
The one mod I am waiting patiently for is the GT3 wing mirrors. The buffeting with windows open is really annoying and if the new side mirrors fix that issue, most 991 owners will be buying them. I know I will.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:40 PM
The one mod I am waiting patiently for is the GT3 wing mirrors. The buffeting with windows open is really annoying and if the new side mirrors fix that issue, most 991 owners will be buying them. I know I will.
Oh yeah I forgot about that!
It looks really good, damn good and it will actually serve as practical solution to an... ahem...not so brilliant design side-effect.

Hey get it in Carbon to go with the door strips hehehe hope that slippery slope's got some hand rail on it!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	264407742341677612.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	211943   Click image for larger version

Name:	234554745380520642.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	211944  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:45 PM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
yes, want. sheesh, porsche

Old 02-16-2013, 09:06 AM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Sid,
Just got my centre console back from ExclusiveOption.com.

They did a great job and their pricing was good.
Very nice indeed... Now that my build has finally locked, I can start really visualizing some updates. I dont have full leather but this may work. Thanks Darren.

Did I say my build has finally locked!!!!!!!

Sid - I need some of your meds mate!

Old 02-16-2013, 09:10 AM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Oh yeah I forgot about that!
It looks really good, damn good and it will actually serve as practical solution to an... ahem...not so brilliant design side-effect.

Hey get it in Carbon to go with the door strips hehehe hope that slippery slope's got some hand rail on it!
Ok, my slippery slope has begun! Thanks Darren and Sid for apply the grease to the slope

I ask again Sid - meds!!!

Old 02-16-2013, 09:11 AM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
I am annoyed and surprised that Porsche did not take care of this problem before releasing the car to the public.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by ae911
Ok, my slippery slope has begun! Thanks Darren and Sid for apply the grease to the slope

I ask again Sid - meds!!!
No more meds... I'm all out of the good stuff, damn.
But I can send ya a pair of skies hehehe might as well embrace it!

Old 02-16-2013, 10:06 AM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !

Closer view:

Attached Images   

Last edited by HotHonda; 02-16-2013 at 10:10 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!